• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cop Offended By Pizza Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

102368.jpg

Poppy

even if it did say "pig" i think a police officer whining about it on the internet is a pretty clear indicator of how immature they are about having to do their job

if they want to be respected by civilians they need to be above such inane bullshit, because all they do is come off like emotionally stunted manchildren, and frankly the violence and hate they perpetuate makes it even more obvious

I lived in East Brunswick growing up, and all I can tell you it's your stereotypical town that has way more police than they need and usually have nothing better to do than hide on side streets nabbing people for going faster than 25 in certain spots.

Poor snowflake cop should have emptied his clip into the pizza for such an offense.

JFC, what a snowflake who shouldn't be in law enforcement if he triggers that easily.

F34R

I was called a pig countless times during my career lol. I always played along with it; laughed it off. Never offended me in person, and surely wouldn't cause anxiety issues if it was written on my purchases. The most I'd do is just not shop there. /shrugs

Rukes

The front page still gets no respect
The PBA Facebook page is saying that photo is not the original pizza box but a remade one made to discredit them. Of course the PBA isn't posting the supposed original pic, so now it's a case of "pics or didn't happen"

norm9

The PBA Facebook page is saying that photo is not the original pizza box but a remade one made to discredit them. Of course the PBA isn't posting the supposed original pic, so now it's a case of "pics or didn't happen"

Damnnit! #pizzaboxgate

I try to see things from differing points of view to prevent mine from getting static and stagnant. But this... are you kidding me?

If she see's 'pig' out of that, then she needs to be relieved of her service weapon because she can't see shit.

She's gonna kill some black kid eating a Snickers thinking it's a bear with a gun..

"East Brunswick Cop Outed as Illiterate by Local Businessman"

giphy.gif

Yeah, no way that's "pig," unless the kid stroked out halfway through writing it and miraculously recovered to go on with his shift within seconds.

And it wasn't even for her order lmfao

Boohoo, did someone call you a bad name? Should we tell teacher on them?
OR are you a fucking cop with a gun on your belt that should be a little more thick skinned than a second grader?

Oh wait they didn't even call you a name in the first place so let's downgrade that to fussy kindergartner.

cameron

Full facebook statements by their Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, East Brunswick PBA Local 145:
On August 1st, a uniformed officer and member of the East Brunswick PBA Local #145 entered Mancini Pizza to purchase food. While waiting for her food to be prepared, an incident occurred where an employee used a pizza box to transcribe a derogatory comment directed toward the officer. After confronting the employee, the officer left without reimbursement or the food she purchased. The East Brunswick PBA fully supports the officer involved and is troubled over this unprovoked and unsettling incident. The officer refutes the claims made by Mancini Pizza regarding the matter and we stand by her account of the event. We consider this to be an affront to the officer involved, the East Brunswick Police Department, and the entire law enforcement community.
https://www.facebook.com/EBPBA145/posts/1612256192140712
It has come to our attention that Mancini Pizza has released a photograph of the alleged pizza box. The photograph conjured up by Mancini Pizza, 11 days after the incident, is not an actual depiction of the original pizza box. It is unfortunate, but not surprising that Mancini Pizza would attempt to cover up the truth and continue to avoid taking responsibility for the behavior of their employees. As mentioned in our previous statement, the officer refutes the claims made by Mancini Pizza regarding the matter. We will continue to stand by the officer's account of the event. The East Brunswick PBA would like express our gratitude to the public and the law enforcement community who have been supportive.
https://www.facebook.com/EBPBA145/posts/1612575062108825

Can anyone rehost the picture? It's not loading.

qcf x2

These people have guns and the right to use lethal force if they feel there is a threat. Think about that...

Here's one of the three recent reviews on yelp-

People aren't even bothering with reading, looking, or even pretending to understand what they're complaining about as long as they get their complaint out.

I love the reviews that are like "the pizza sucks! And it's so dirty in there! Blue lives matter btw". Yeah, I believe your review is really about the quality of the food and cleanliness of the establishment. e_e

Pretty much any review, positive or negative, that references the news will get removed.

frontovik

Banned
She should've made a joke about how she wanted a plain pizza, not one with pork.

Some people really aren't cut out to be police officers, especially given the trends in the US, if they're that thin-skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom