• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cop Offended By Pizza Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

F34R

There's zero indication of any of that here. Zero indication she was coming off anything you describe.

And no I don't have to entertain both sides at all.

The police department is raging a media war against the place. It makes sense the place would have kept the box

My post was about the generalization of cops, not specifically about her having an emotional day. I thought I explained it well enough.

I didn't say YOU had to entertain anything at all.

I would accept that as a possibility for sure. I've seen things happen both ways so.. I'm neutral on it.

F34R

Garlic twist symbol? Seems a bit odd.

All in all, I'd take their word on it, and let it ride. If it was like the officer said, then they get by with one. Not THAT big a deal overall. If it happens again, obviously the officer would be more inclined to at least take a picture of it.

If I had an issue with it, I would have paid for it, took pictures after having it in my possession at the pizza place, and then go from there.

I didn't say YOU had to entertain anything at all.

I would accept that as a possibility for sure. I've seen things happen both ways so.. I'm neutral on it.

Nonsense...

If you're willing to think that the pizza place kept the original box, for 11 days, then you should also be willing to entertain the idea that the box shown isn't what was pictured initially.

This is flat you requesting that the proverbial you aka anyone who believes the pizza owners must also be willing to believe the cop.

Cop has zero evidence. Pizza Owners have a box. They likely kept it in case of shitstorm but waited until shitstorm came before sharing it.

This is a harassment campaign by cops against a place of business... this should be unacceptable.

adj_noun

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-12%20at%204.17.34%20PM.png

P thundercloud bike horn

As much as I doubt the store set out to offend the cop personally, calling that a symbol for a garlic twist is a fair stretch as well, haha.

F34R

Nonsense...

This is flat you requesting that the proverbial you aka anyone who believes the pizza owners must also be willing to believe the cop.

Cop has zero evidence. Pizza Owners have a box. They likely kept it in case of shitstorm but waited until shitstorm came before sharing it.

This is a harassment campaign by cops against a place of business... this should be unacceptable.

If that's how you want to interpret it, that's fine. No need for me to go back and forth about it. That being said, I do think it's unacceptable even if it were 100% how the officer described it.

The most I would do if it was true the way the officer said it happened is to at least have a dialogue from the Chief to the owner. "Hey, this is what was told that happened. What's your take? Misunderstanding perhaps? 10-4. I'll talk with my people about it, and I'd appreciate if you talked with yours so this doesn't happen again."

Done.

finowns

All in all, I'd take their word on it, and let it ride. If it was like the officer said, then they get by with one. Not THAT big a deal overall. If it happens again, obviously the officer would be more inclined to at least take a picture of it.

If I had an issue with it, I would have paid for it, took pictures after having it in my possession at the pizza place, and then go from there.

(Just from the article and thread) The first incident isn't a big deal, I imagine being police you get called worst, but her character is in question, she's an illiterate, blind, snowflake, liar, etc. This can get pretty serious.

Even if it said pig, which it doesnt, why the fuck would they be "offended" by that? Yeah its a word of disrespect to them, but damn its not even close to a racial slur or anything like that. Get some thicker skin you babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom