• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Contrast, CrossfireX, Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition, and more coming to Game Pass in February

Chukhopops

contrast released in 2013

comparing the games coming to the ones leaving is a disappointment.

Obviously to each their own.
You can probably finish The Medium and Control before they leave. FFXII you can skip honestly.

Total War Warhammer III is bigger than any of those.

dem

Not the best month

Crossfire X should be good... but the hype is non existent. So generic.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
A rather underwhelming first half of the month, but I'll still give crossfire, end of eternity and telling lies a shot.

adamsapple

If you're any sort of FF fan you should actually OWN the Zodiac Age, especially since the Xbox one runs at 60fps like the PC one.

Yessir, one of the rare Game Pass games I ended up buying with the discount.

FF12 is by far and wide my favorite game in the franchise.

surprised michael fassbender GIF

Free game updates are considered DLC now?

Front-log increasing...I'll be checking out -
  • CrossfireX
  • Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 10
Son is interested in -
  • Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition
Daughter wants to play -
  • Contrast
  • Dreamscaper

Aenima

Contrast, well that was like a first free PS4 game on PSN
Not the 1st, cuz PS3 already had PS+ games. Contrast and Resogun was the 1st free PS+ games for PS4 though. I remember cuz i added both games to my library but only played them later when i got my PS4.

Contrast is a nice indie game.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Some of those indies look pretty interesting and I'm totally happy that Crossfire X is Day 1. I thought it was just a timed moneyhat exclusive, so really glad I don't have to buy it after all.

CatLady

Crossfire X to scratch that cod itch. Have no expectations because its look like a Play-Doh csgo but hopefully it will be a bit fun.

The rest is meh.

Crossfire X campaign costs money online is free like Halo Infinite.
Oh crap, I'm only interested in the campaign, I guess I do have to buy or wait until the campaign comes to Game Pass.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Oh crap, I'm only interested in the campaign, I guess I do have to buy or wait until the campaign comes to Game Pass.
The campaign seems to come day one on game pass.

The leak showed crossfire X will be released day one, and since crossfire X online is f2p then there probably is some campaign related stuff.

CatLady

The campaign seems to come day one on game pass.

The leak showed crossfire X will be released day one, and since crossfire X online is f2p then there probably is some campaign related stuff.

Thanks for the info. I hope that's the case. In any case it won't be long until we find out for sure.

adamsapple

CrossfireX?! Ah shit didn’t see that listed as first. Def will be checking that out.

Oh, didn`t see that CrossfireX had the first part of the campaign, will def check it out

Yeah, I'm also very interested in seeing just what Remedy has done. First person shooters are out of their usual kinds of games, and supposedly it's running on the Northlight engine, will be interesting to see.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
No regrets especially since the GP version doesn’t have the 60 fps mode or 30 fps RT, it’s basically the last gen version.
What is tricky both the Series X/S version and the Xbox One version are same price, same discount, and I think they both speak of 60FPS 4K. I just wanted to be sure and grabbed the one that had Series X in the name lol.

Usually at the end of the month I'll make sure to play at least a half hour of everything released that month, unless I specifically know I won't enjoy it. It's been even better since they allowed streaming on console, I don't even have to download anything.

Rarely does a month go by that I don't find at least one game I wind up playing for at least 10 hours that I would never even consider paying for without trying.

Top Bottom