• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2022 |OT|

Sebmugi

ACV PS5 Photomode

1663823836-assassin-s-creed-r-valhalla-20220911213158.jpg

1663823841-assassin-s-creed-r-valhalla-20220911165308.jpg

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Inscryption ° PS5

I just randomly stumbled across a review for this game that was so convincing that i immediately bought into it. I love it!

A simple roguelike card game with some horror elements to it. There also some light puzzles mixed into it for story progress. Wonderful atmosphere, quick and engaging, challenging but not frustrating.

52378622219_fbe00e7bd0_o.png

52377367047_ee66474758_o.png

tommib

Inscryption ° PS5

I just randomly stumbled across a review for this game that was so convincing that i immediately bought into it. I love it!

A simple roguelike card game with some horror elements to it. There also some light puzzles mixed into it for story progress. Wonderful atmosphere, quick and engaging, challenging but not frustrating.

52378622219_fbe00e7bd0_o.png

52377367047_ee66474758_o.png
Yeah I’m very curious about it. Good to hear your impression. I’m at a point with you that I would monthly subscribe to a newsletter where you tell me what to play.

Con-Z-epT

Yeah I’m very curious about it. Good to hear your impression. I’m at a point with you that I would monthly subscribe to a newsletter where you tell me what to play.
I just like to share every game that i fall in love with. Even better when others like it too!

Inscryption is hard early on but once you get the hang of it it has a good sense of progression. It's quite simple in terms of the act of playing cards but adds a lot of depth to it through different items you can use and the map which lets you choose your own path. On top of that you are in a small room you can explore that gives you hints about what the hell is going on.

Quite grotesque visually and lovingly crafted.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Series X (One X Profile)

I gotta say, the character rendering in the cut-scenes is excellent in this. Very surprised this full-on remake was sold for $40 instead of full price.

9-22-2022_4-05-27_pm-uwet4.png

9-22-2022_4-05-27_pm-yoe20.png
I am not surprised it's 40.
It felt cheap all over. Bad music, bad shooting and they ruined Tommy.
It was still a good game though

Con-Z-epT

Quake 2 much? Jesus. You’re making it hard not to buy it. :D
The comparison is close although i think this goes more into a Doom direction. If you like one of these games you will surely like this one. It starts and progresses slow but gets better by the minute.

Con-Z-epT

Inscryption ° PS5

I finished my first playthrough of the game. The RNG nature of this game can be brutal. Found a tactic that worked and which carried me through the playthrough super quick. Nearly felt like an exploit.

This is such a weird game. In a good sense!

52384000060_94b47a01b1_o.png

52382634712_b7f4ff56f7_o.png

Top Bottom