• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concrete Genie will be available October 8, 2019

Hulk_Smash

Banned
And if you'd like to play it now, check out it's beta version from 8 years ago!

Wow. I never knew this existed. Think the guys at Nintendo were like, “ yeah, we’re totally putting this in our next Zelda and Mario game.”

TexMex

Pre-ordered. Not a ton of game there, but it isn't full priced either so I don't mind. Love the look.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

TexMex

Vl2t8GX.jpg

Really, really loved this game. Totally worth the $30.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
This kind of games should deserve to be play it for many people due the quality and message... Not the crap like COD or Fortnite

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
So what happens to this game? It came out with a whimper. It looks beautiful though.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Got this game and it’s been some of the most refreshing gaming time I’ve spent in years.

Just don’t expect explosions or combat or a ton of depth, but if you can appreciate this for what it is, it’s an amazing little game.

TexMex

Got this game and it’s been some of the most refreshing gaming time I’ve spent in years.

Just don’t expect explosions or combat or a ton of depth, but if you can appreciate this for what it is, it’s an amazing little game.

There is combat, comes in around the 70% mark or so. Not a significant part of the game, but it is there.

TexMex

So you can play it with move but does it have a real VR mode?

It does have a separate VR mode which I haven't tried. It appears to be separate from the main game (has its own trophies). It's a "VR experience" which probably means you can just paint in free roam or something but it's not really the "game."

Pejo

That actually looks kinda interesting. I've never even heard of this game outside of this thread. I'll have to watch the "first 21 mins" video later at home.

SleepDoctor

Banned
Playing it for the first time, we need MORE games like this, it is charming

I forgot about this. The art style and overall look really caught my attention. May have to pick this up but need to knock a few games out im trying to finish first.

Top Bottom