• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compiling a list of Jim Ryan's Arrogant BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufianos

Oh here we go again, another Jim Ryan thread.

Just listened to Colin Moriarty go on a mini rant about some of Sony's recent transgressions and he barely scratched the surface. Thought it might be helpful to do a full list:

- Initial refusal to implement cross-play

- Abandoning E3, a far cry from the Sony that gave us PSX and The Year of Dreams.

- Trash PS5 news rollout which included months of silence and pretentious Wired articles.

- $70 games and even more insultingly, £70 and €80 ones which are well above the conversion rate. This pricing doesn't only apply to the mega blockbusters but smaller / niche / remaster releases such as Returnal and Nioh 2.

- Disdain towards the idea of playing old games and no efforts for backwards compatibility.

- Lack of PS5 upgrades for games like Bloodborne and TLOU II. Spider-Man is kept behind an Ultimate Edition paywall.

- PC ports which I personally have no issue with but I know some do, especially as we're waiting for PS5 ports / upgrades of extremely obvious blockbusters.

- Deception about the cross-gen nature of Horizon II and Miles Morales.

- Closure of the Vita store despite selling dev kits as recently as a few weeks ago.

- Everything Schrier wrote about yesterday.

Sure I've missed a lot. Feel free to add. Pretty grim eh?

#BringBackLayden

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
LegitimateSpotlessBee-size_restricted.gif

Airbus Jr

Banned
Jim Ryan is not even a gamer right ?

Does anyone here know his psn acount ?

Probably doesnt even exist

Hes your typical white collar businessman

Last edited:

SSfox

Mark Cerny crafted a masterpiece console for what???

So can Sony will put quarter their studios for a fucking TLOU1 remake, because "MUH TV SHOW MUH", can't believe they burned Japan Studio for this kind of shit, and asking for 70$ per game for this kind of trashcan. I can't believe somebody was able to beat Don Mattrick in terms stupidity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom