• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Staff Communities Forum Reboot

Apr 12, 2013
There's no buy/sell/trade thread now?

Jeeezus. That's the one thing that sucks about being banned from RE.

I'm trying it out on Reddit and there are scammers left and right.

Last edited:

Ecto311

May 26, 2007
USA
There's no buy/sell/trade thread now?

Jeeezus. That's the one thing that sucks about being banned from RE.

I'm trying it out on Reddit and there are scammers left and right.
r/gamesale has worked for me recently since there is no thread here. Just make sure they have a decent history and not a new account and no problems. Not the best or as good as this place was but way better than ebay with their insane fees.

Apr 12, 2013
r/gamesale has worked for me recently since there is no thread here. Just make sure they have a decent history and not a new account and no problems. Not the best or as good as this place was but way better than ebay with their insane fees.
I actually just used it the other day. First 2 people tried to scam me, and finally a third came through with a good ass deal. Bought Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe from them for $27. So yeah you really have to be careful there but I think I'll use it from now on.

Edit: As far as the scammers go, the first tried to link me to a very similar name as theirs which had a lot of positive feedback and a long history. Meanwhile the actual name I was dealing with was new and had no feedback. Then the next low life had a positive history...in the past. However they had just recently been ripping people off. Luckily I googled their email address before sending any money and saw that a bunch of people had just been scammed by that same address. I called him out in his thread and he deleted it lol. Piece of shit.

Last edited:

Manus

Jan 12, 2009
Yeah I'd be down for another Buy & Sell thread. Always enjoyed browsing it. Also looking to sell my Switch.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
what do you need to do to enable the tread posting in game idscussion forum?
Member status, which iirc means you've been on GAF for 1 month (or more) and have 50 posts (or more).

In the meanwhile, you could use this thread if there's a specific topic you are searching for and/or want to post:

nush

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.
Is there any demand to keep the Vita/PSP threads up?

I love discussing those consoles in particular but I don't know if people care enough to revive it. :(
Make a new topic as a retrospective and build a community around it. Both are good systems and have a strong dedicated fanbase. be the change you want to see and take control. Make that 2020 Portable Sony console OT - What is dead my never die.

Reactions: Starlight Lotice
Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
Make a new topic as a retrospective and build a community around it. Both are good systems and have a strong dedicated fanbase. be the change you want to see and take control. Make that 2020 Portable Sony console OT - What is dead my never die.
I do want to do one but honestly I wouldn't be able to do a decent thread about it quite as good as I could do. :LOL:

If I have the time between Studying, Shopping and looking for work, I will think of something to compile.

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2020
Is it just me or is there no NFL thread here? If I were to make one (when i get permissions) would I be in my rights to put "|OT|" in the title?

Bernkastel

Mar 8, 2018
Hello. So, I have been posting music I listen to on Meta GAF for a while because I saw similar link posting. But I do feel like it derails Meta GAF, and with concerns of media that belongs elsewhere making Meta GAF irrelevant. So, along the lines of this
I created this
Its also better to have a dedicated thread, so people with similar interests can interact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happosai

Happosai

May 13, 2020
South Central, Mexico
myanimelist.net
Hello. So, I have been posting music I listen to on Meta GAF for a while because I saw similar link posting. But I do feel like it derails Meta GAF, and with concerns of media that belongs elsewhere making Meta GAF irrelevant. So, along the lines of this
I created this
Its also better to have a dedicated thread, so people with similar interests can interact.
If you have any music you created that's not for sale (meaning sales which violate thread rules), you can also lost it to the musicians thread. I need to go in there and clean out the cobwebs this week.

Reactions: Bernkastel

eyegaming

Neo Member
Aug 23, 2020
How come everything I engage in on this forum it needs "Approval from mods"??? Everything I've clicked, I cant reply or post without "mod Approval" I'm new to here but this is getting old really fast

Happosai

May 13, 2020
South Central, Mexico
myanimelist.net
How come everything I engage in on this forum it needs "Approval from mods"??? Everything I've clicked, I cant reply or post without "mod Approval" I'm new to here but this is getting old really fast
If you follow forum ToS and have at least 100 posts, mods have ground to decide if you're a member. Everyone here has to go through this probationary stage to get to member status. Just keep posting constructively and be positive. Neo Members are unable to vote in polls, create threads, and cannot post in politics. When you sign-up, you should have a notification explaining what a Neo Member can and cannot do.