• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Soul Hackers 2, F1 22, and Merge & Blade

marjo

I tried downloading Merge and Blade, but it appears that all the text is in another language (Japanese?). Is that intentional?

I've been wanting to play Soul Hackers 2 but wasn't sure about paying for it. Will give it a shot.

I love Persona/SMT games so definitely wanting to play it but just got too many other games to be playing and the reviews weren't all that great so...

Reactions: Isa

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I tried downloading Merge and Blade, but it appears that all the text is in another language (Japanese?). Is that intentional?
Korean. The reviews on the stores mention it too. It's a super low budget game. You can switch it to English but you have to fumble through some options you can't read. I managed it though.

DavidGzz

I'm getting old I guess cause Wo Longs first boss is crazy. I never got gud in Nioh cause they weren't my type of game, but this one is better for me. Still, he seemed so tough I thought it was going to give me a cut scene because you were supposed to die. I have to get used to going all out since there is not stamina in this one. I'll try again soon. Diablo 3 season 28 has me by the balls.

Top Bottom