• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass: Ghost Recon Wildlands, Turbo Golf Racing, Two Point Campus, Cooking Simulator, Expeditions Rome and More!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I started playing Wildlands.

It's a ... very busy game .. so many icons on the map. I think I'm gonna focus on story missions only unless I feel under-powered.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Just doing the first map on Two Point Campus now, seems great. Just what I wanted from the hospital devs. Super chill game.

Gambit2483

Yeah, I'm also fucking disappointed that they took out the Predator mission ... :(

At least that Sam Fisher meme cut-scene is still there.
That Predator mission was dope af. They should have patched it to be a single play A.I. mission

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
FaOOGfsXwAEaKhG

Immortals Fenyx Rising showing as coming out 8/30 on game pass app in certain regions already.

Will be announced with tomorrow's lineup.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
FaOOGfsXwAEaKhG

Immortals Fenyx Rising showing as coming out 8/30 on game pass app in certain regions already.

Will be announced with tomorrow's lineup.
Shit that s dope. Always wanted to play this.

A lot of Ubisoft games hitting the service lately.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Immortals was better than other Ubisoft stuff, it felt like a B team of devs played Breath of the Wild and said "let's make one of those". Was surprisingly good junk food. It sold well too and is getting a sequel so the idea that "nobody wants it" is silly.

Chukhopops

Immortals was better than other Ubisoft stuff, it felt like a B team of devs played Breath of the Wild and said "let's make one of those". Was surprisingly good junk food. It sold well too and is getting a sequel so the idea that "nobody wants it" is silly.
Immortals was my favorite Ubi game since Watch Dogs 2. It has the usual Ubi design but with minimal bloat, decent side activities and overall good writing.

I beat that Shogun game and Desperados 3.

If Commandos 3 is close to that I'll be happy. Seems it's an older game though so I'm going in with no real expectations on that one.

anthony2690

Banned
I beat that Shogun game and Desperados 3.

If Commandos 3 is close to that I'll be happy. Seems it's an older game though so I'm going in with no real expectations on that one.
Reminded me I need to get back to shadow tactics: blades of the shogun, played the first level to test it out and really enjoyed it, thought it was quite a gorgeous game for the type of game it was.

& Haven't got round to going back and doing a playthrough.

Top Bottom