• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Caught up on Robin: Son of Batman (#2-4). Oh my God it's so much fun. Damian continues to be the best. Maya/Nobody is a fun partner. Damian vs. Deathstroke was great.

Batgirl #45: Well that romance came out of literally nowhere.

Son of Batman's really improved over the last couple of issues. First one was super shaky.

These damn The i Word podcast keep making want to buy whatever they are talking about. >_<

Did anyone check out Self-Obsessed by Sina Grace?

Neol

So many new comics to pick out this coming week with all the Marvel #1's, Star Wars, Paper Girls and Saints. :eek:

Son of Batman's really improved over the last couple of issues. First one was super shaky.

Didn't bother me. Loved it. Damian is forever awesome and literally better than any other character. The contrast of his year of blood mission against his redemptive attempts in each issue have been handled well, imo.

Messi

No wall of shame?

Took me ages to find the thread also.

Another thread that doesn't reference Olivia Wilde. Spike is clearly holding me back.

Gd6BNfQ.png

In [Valiant] collecting news, I folded and I've started buying up the OHCs I'm missing from Valiant. I plan to give whatever I have "doubles" of in TPB form to a friend of mine who is interested and enjoyed Bloodshot vol 1, but isn't into comics enough to justify throwing down money.

In [gaming] collecting news, I have the Tales of Zestiria CE preordered from Best Buy with GCU, yet I don't think I want to keep it. I own every other Tales of CE released the past few years, so the completionist in me wants it just for that, but that's $50 extra bucks I can throw down on more OHCs. Plus, I'm pretty sure that the PC version is going to get a camera fix mod that'll make the gameplay much better in the long run. Decisions decisions.

Who's hyped for All-New, All-Different Games?

Now that you bring it up, every game I'm excited for this holiday season is a sequel or new iteration in a series. So, basically as ANAD as Marvel.

ANAD Star Wars Battlefront
ANAD Tales
ANAD Halo
ANAD Xenoblade
ANAD Legend of Heroes
ANAD Rainbow Six

Now that you bring it up, every game I'm excited for this holiday season is a sequel or new iteration in a series. So, basically as ANAD as Marvel.

ANAD Star Wars Battlefront
ANAD Tales
ANAD Halo
ANAD Xenoblade
ANAD Legend of Heroes
ANAD Rainbow Six

actually ANAD Destiny is pretty much a thing

OMG That title, fuck videogames. COMIC BOOKS ARE FUN YO.

Even when they make me sad like the latest Saga tpb.

I do wish y'all would reign in the video game talk. It's hella boring scrolling through all that to get to posts about comics.

And yeah, the latest Saga trade was crazy sad. I'm still bitter af
The Brand got eated.

Messi

I do wish y'all would reign in the video game talk. It's hella boring scrolling through all that to get to posts about comics.

And yeah, the latest Saga trade was crazy sad. I'm still bitter af
The Brand got eated.

I agree with all of this.

More Basketball chat please.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So I took full advantage of the big Batman sales and bought The Long Halloween, Killing Joke, and two volumes of Batman Eternal. Wow, guys. Long Halloween and Killing Joke were excellent. A Killing Joke may be the best thing I've read since The Man Without Fear. I couldn't believe they went to such dark places! Of course, Allan Moore will be Allan Moore.

How was the general reception for Batman Eternal?

So I took full advantage of the big Batman sales and bought The Long Halloween, Killing Joke, and two volumes of Batman Eternal. Wow, guys. Long Halloween and Killing Joke were excellent. A Killing Joke may be the best thing I've read since The Man Without Fear. I couldn't believe they went to such dark places! Of course, Allan Moore will be Allan Moore.

How was the general reception for Batman Eternal?

Mixed. Personally, I really enjoyed it, but it's got some pacing issues that threw some people off.

Messi

I just wanted to highlight that post padding was a huge problem in the past and was not indicative of status or post quality in the thread.

:D

I see you.

Also, the thread title this month is an injoke gone too far.

Eh who cares, do whatever you like.

Owzers

My Age of Ultron blu ray steelbook pre-order is in. I might not have liked the first one or Guardians of the Galaxy, but i think this is a sure thing.

Top Bottom