• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Ms. Marvel felt a little too preachy about voting to me.
I think her initial intention to go beat someone up was the right choice

All of the new X-books could be 10/10 in terms of quality and you would still have unhappy X-fans.

I think Bendis made a joke about how there's a segment of fans that will always have a complex that there's a conspiracy that they're always trying intentionally sabotage the comics and no lie, it's resulted in a 700+ thread and growing on CBR for everyone to post their conspiracy theories.

Messi

I think Bendis made a joke about how there's a segment of fans that will always have a complex that there's a conspiracy that they're always trying intentionally sabotage the comics and no lie, it's resulted in a 700+ thread and growing on CBR for everyone to post their conspiracy theories.

I really love that thread. With all my heart.

I'm into Fall of the Mutants and I still can't get over how dumb Jean Grey's revival was. The Phoenix retcon is rage-inducing and makes no goddamn sense (how did Rachel get Phoenix powers then?) though I assume it gets un-retconned later in some way. Claremont tries to salvage poor Cyclops and his marriage the best he can but X-Factor had me dying. He's so unemotional about his wife and kid getting "killed" and then makes out with Jean like 7 issues later? wut

"Why is Cyclops acting weird his wife and son were killed?" - actual words uttered in X-Factor.

Annihilation: What if the wave reached Earth was actually pretty good. I usually hate what ifs.

YES! Loved that ending as well.
It reminds me that at the time, I really was hoping Marvel was going to have a meta-crossover: Hulk and his Gladiator crew from World War Hulk, on the way to Earth, would collide with remnants of the Annihilation wave. And then essentially, the Hulk would take that fight to Earth to face Ironman and hew new Initiative. To dream as a nerd...

Top Bottom