• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

I've got My Favorite Thing is Monsters at home to read as well

hOuPsGd.png

Owzers

Tonight I post the July OT where we declare independence from Messi and Freeza. Freedom from Valiant sections and Harley Quinn!

Tonight I post the July OT where we declare independence from Messi and Freeza. Freedom from Valiant sections and Harley Quinn!

X-O Has been pretty good, and Secret Weapon was great, I could go along with the Harley part though, until she's back to being the subject of Injustice 2 then I'm back out.

caliph95

Probably shouldn't have made her a villain then.
Civil Wars tend to suck at actually making it a true grey situation. Both books made both sides idiots and unreasonable in different degrees especilly when the writer barely tries

Iron man was supposed to be right in his way but then they made his team do dumb and arguabably evil stuff to make it"grey" there was no consistent on how the law works as well

Same in II

Mafro

Saying they'll bring it back if Two-In-One sells well is absolute bullshit and it reminds me of all the test games from third parties for the Wii who sent their games out to die then moaned they never sold well so they weren't going to bother with further support.

Even after the book was officially cancelled, which often kills retailer orders of the remaining issues (one of the reasons Marvel doesn’t like to officially announce cancellations until after orders are in) it still outsold comics such as Captain Marvel, She-Hulk and X-Force.
Captain Marvel is like a fucking cockroach.

You just know that if Fantastic Four ever comes back anytime soon it'll be Bendis on it. I can totally understand the reasons why they'd put him on it but he's absolutely the wrong writer for it. Al Ewing would be my pick.

You just know that if Fantastic Four ever comes back anytime soon it'll be Bendis on it. I can totally understand the reasons why they'd put him on it but he's absolutely the wrong writer for it. Al Ewing would be my pick.

Putting Bendis on it will generate years of stories, such as, "Why do Sue, Reed and the kids have no explanation for why they've been gone and what they've been doing?"

Civil Wars tend to suck at actually making it a true grey situation. Both books made both sides idiots and unreasonable in different degrees especilly when the writer barely tries

Iron man was supposed to be right in his way but then they made his team do dumb and arguabably evil stuff to make it"grey" there was no consistent on how the law works as well

Same in II

My problem with 2 was largely that what tie-ins I did read seemed to at least attempt to make it more grey than the actual books, but even they half the time ended up just shrugging and saying "yeah, we don't know".

I still wish this dumb ass Hydra Cap stuff wasn't done and the cosmic cube was used to better justify the Civil War stuff. At least that villain internment camp had the potential to leading to more of a grey area than anything CW2 actually did.

Maximus doesn't even have powers in the Inhumans TV show.

MAXIMUS THE MAD HAS NO GODDAMNED MIND CONTROL POWERS IN THE INHUMANS TV SHOW

MAXIMUS THE MAN, APPARENTLY

caliph95

My problem with 2 was largely that what tie-ins I did read seemed to at least attempt to make it more grey than the actual books, but even they half the time ended up just shrugging and saying "yeah, we don't know".

I still wish this dumb ass Hydra Cap stuff wasn't done and the cosmic cube was used to better justify the Civil War stuff. At least that villain internment camp had the potential to leading to more of a grey area than anything CW2 actually did.
Bendis was on autopilot and yeah i remember the tie-ins trying more than Bendis

caliph95

Maximus doesn't even have powers in the Inhumans TV show.

MAXIMUS THE MAD HAS NO GODDAMNED MIND CONTROL POWERS IN THE INHUMANS TV SHOW

MAXIMUS THE MAN, APPARENTLY
You know how Black Bolt has trained himself to not make a single noise no matter what so he doesn't blow up his city and is a guy that can go toe to toe with Namor and Hulk
RepentantPerfumedGnatcatcher.gif

Top Bottom