• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

tim1138

Cyclops (adult)
Emma
Reed
Sue
Black Widow

who else is "missing" from the new announcements so far? Im going with more esablished characters for this, because otherwise you can go into all the Hickman Avnegers guys, or the b-tier X people etc

edit: not including Kitty since we are all assuming she is the new Starlord

Doom? Im not including Villains either (even if 2 of the books seem to be villain focused, Uncanny X-Men and Illuminati)

Silver f'n Surfer

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
With Spider-Man Parker globe trotting am I to assume this is the end of the road for Anna Maria in Spidey books?

Anna Maria, Kirsten, Dawn... we dont deserve these awesome ladies :(

updated missing people:

Cyclops (adult)
Emma
Reed
Sue
Black Widow
Odinson
Gambit
Silver Surfer
Punisher
Ghost Rider
Moon Knight

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Anna Maria, Kirsten, Dawn... we dont deserve these awesome ladies :(

updated missing people:

Cyclops (adult)
Emma
Reed
Sue
Black Widow
Odinson
Gambit
Silver Surfer
Punisher
Ghost Rider
Moon Knight

Well I'm personally missing Blink and Domino but they probably aren't important enough to make the list.

NexusCell

With Spider-Man Parker globe trotting am I to assume this is the end of the road for Anna Maria in Spidey books?

I think Slott likes Anna Maria, and since Parker Industries is still a thing, she may be tagging along side "Peter Parker, CEO of Parker Industries".

Messi

I think Slott likes Anna Maria, and since Parker Industries is still a thing, she may be tagging along side "Peter Parker, CEO of Parker Industries".

Unless Superior comes back and pulls Anna into a new time and they can be together on a new book.

These are my dreams.

i never posted my list eh

Onyx #1
Green Arrow #42
8house Arclight #1
Wicked + Divine #12
We Stand On Guard #1
Guardians Team-Up #7 (Paul Scheer writing a buddy cop book with Drax and Ant-Man?!)
Spire #1

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just noticed that Ms.Marvel cover is her celebrating being on the Avengers, thats super cute :)

4658708-25.jpg

all the covers are on Comic Vine now so its legit to post right? They get them from Marvel directly?

Mudcrab

I just noticed that Ms.Marvel cover is her celebrating being on the Avengers, thats super cute :)

all the covers are on Comic Vine now so its legit to post right? They get them from Marvel directly?

Probably not, but there's no putting it back in the bottle at this point.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo, what are the odds of these new Marvel #1s being 4.99 and having half-page Swedish Fish ads?

Also, why the fuck isn't Ron Wimberly on a Black Panther series?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hmm. I'm pretty sure I legitimately have the most boring job in the world. My brain is rotting away.

Oh my goodness. That would be the greatest comic ever.

Why, are you editing Jeff Lemire's Hawkeye?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Why, are you editing Jeff Lemire's Hawkeye?

I'll bet the editor has a real hawkeye.

Did you catch that joke there? It was a little subtle, so just making sure you caught it. Pretty clever if I do say so myself.

ALSO, IT'S RAINING. YEEES. AND THUNDER AND LIGHTNING. This day just got at least 20 times better.

Owzers

Did you catch that joke there? It was a little subtle, so just making sure you caught it. Pretty clever if I do say so myself.

ALSO, IT'S RAINING. YEEES. AND THUNDER AND LIGHTNING. This day just got at least 20 times better.

Tennis in 22 minutes and it's threatening to rain here....no no no no no.

ReAxion

biiiig badaboom

Pretty positive there are like 12 more books. Probably being released in November.

Probably going to contain the following:

She Hulk
1872 related book
Citizen V related
Gamora
Groot
RR
Black Panther
Defenders
Weirdworld

And all I got.

Rhaknar

I will use my mutant powers to see the future and reveal the missing titles

All New Silver Surfer #1
The Avenging Squirrel Girl #1
Doom and the Fantastic Four #1
New Hellions #1
She-Hulk & Kirsten McDuffie: Attorneys At Law #1
Black Widow: Undercover #1
Johnny Blaze: Ghost Rider #1
Moon Knight #1
Punisher: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1
Scarlet Spiders #1
Superior Spider Man 2099 #1
Excalibur #1
All New All Different Defenders #1
Nova Force #1
Thor: Odinson #1
All New Thunderbolts #1
Rocket Racoon & Groot: Wanted #1

Messi

Pretty positive there are like 12 more books. Probably being released in November.

Probably going to contain the following:

She Hulk
1872 related book
Citizen V related
Gamora
Groot
RR
Black Panther
Defenders
Weirdworld

And all I got.

Squirrel Girl :(

I will use my mutant powers to see the future and reveal the missing titles

All New Silver Surfer #1
The Avenging Squirrel Girl #1
Doom and the Fantastic Four #1
New Hellions #1
She-Hulk & Kirsten McDuffie: Attorneys At Law #1
Black Widow: Undercover #1
Johnny Blaze: Ghost Rider #1
Moon Knight #1
Punisher: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1
Scarlet Spiders #1
Superior Spider Man 2099 #1
Excalibur #1
All New All Different Defenders #1
Nova Force #1
Thor: Odinson #1
All New Thunderbolts #1

Why cant these be real :/

Some non-Marvel comics for my backlog.

Loved Bandette vol 1, so ordered the second vol. And Usagi Yojimbo, so I can read it
almost
from the start.

And because I've never read a lot of this, Complete Peanuts. The collection is nice, and it looks like it will be a lot more convenient to read than my Complete Calvin and Hobbes was.

Top Bottom