• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

darklin0

Banned
Just saw the all the leaked covers thus far. Some seem pretty cool and they are helping fire up the hype train.

I compilef an album if anyone still needs/wants to see them.

Owzers

I'll probably go with:

Ant Man
Howard the Duck
Ultimates - how is this an actual name?
Uncanny Avengers

not sure about the other stuff. I don't trust Spencer enough to buy multiple books so Captain America might get MU waited. The hype is low, this might be less books than i was reading previously.

frye

So thinking about it, doesn't Remender ditching cape comics for at least a year feel kinda sudden? Marvel talks up how they plan for 1-2 years ahead with their retreats and shit and between All New Cap, Uncanny Avengers, and especially Rage of Ultron Rick has like two dozen plots juggling in the air. It's just weird he's just gonna leave so much of it hanging like this.

So thinking about it, doesn't Remender ditching cape comics for at least a year feel kinda sudden? Marvel talks up how they plan for 1-2 years ahead with their retreats and shit and between All New Cap, Uncanny Avengers, and especially Rage of Ultron Rick has like two dozen plots juggling in the air. It's just weird he's just gonna leave so much of it hanging like this.

He was openly talking about his post-Secret Wars plans, about guiding a big franchise with whatever he wanted.

So yeah, it is pretty sudden. Nigga was suppose to save X-Men, not leave it to Jeff Lemire and Mark Bagley.

Marvel needs to stop fucking around and announce dat new Ennis/Parlov Punisher War Comic

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Yeah it's weird? But at the same time, if it results in more creator owned books from him I'm fine with it. Deadly Class and Low <3
Why do people hate this guy so much?
Because he sucks. Not so much as to not get work but he has that efficient art of sucking that makes him a reliable artist.

Why do people hate this guy so much?

3821133-greg_land_31.jpg

Yeah it's weird? But at the same time, if it results in more creator owned books from him I'm fine with it. Deadly Class and Low <3

Because he sucks. Not so much as to not get work but he has that efficient art of sucking that makes him a reliable artist.

In his "I'm taking a break" Black Science editorial he posted on his website, it sounds like Remender is dealing with a sudden family/personal issue. That's why his departure from the Architect Brain Trust at Marvel is so sudden.

Probably his kids probably read Axis and demanded their dad get his shit together.

In his "I'm taking a break" Black Science editorial he posted on his website, it sounds like Remender is dealing with a sudden family/personal issue. That's why his departure from the Architect Brain Trust at Marvel is so sudden.

Probably his kids probably read Axis and demanded their dad get his shit together.

why did I laugh at this

oh my god

frye

lmao

Mudcrab

FK73QHE.gif

tim1138

Probably his kids probably read Axis and demanded their dad get his shit together

dead.gif

MG310

Greg Land: Best in the World
at tracing around penis. Seriously, half his reference files must be incidental dicks that he has no use for.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Greg Land isn't so bad until you notice that he'll use the same face three different times in a single issue for three different characters that are supposed to be expressing three different emotions.

Then it's all you can see.

Busaiku

With Peter leaving the country, I wonder why they decided to set up all the Spiral stuff with Mr. Conway.
I figured this is what he was gonna come back to, and was getting kind of hyped.

Is that gonna be all Miles and Cindy now or something.

More importantly... What the fuck happened to Stegman on the Uncanny Avengers shot? I'm gonna check out the book but damn, not up to his usual work at all.

ReiGun

Welp.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
You know what? Once Snyder is done with Batman, I'd like to see Remender write a run on bats. It could be preeeeettty good.

Top Bottom