• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
The Hercules stuff really bums me out. It seems like they're doing everything they can to make him a second (third?) Thor at the expense of everything that I loved about the character in Van Lente's run. At this point I'll probably still check it out, but if there's another story like this I'll probably wait for it to go up on MU.

ElNarez

Banned
Hey, while I'm on a tear, I'm just gonna sit here and laugh at Bill Willingham

cYOSuXx.jpg

Not Hellboy LE 6... fuck this shit man I'm only on 3!!!

I could just go and buy the rest but man I don't need them all right now

I'm so conflicted

Someone help me :(

Squire

Banned
Are you just doing Hellboy and no BPRD?

And I'm not going back to quote posts but:
1. That Madvillain parody is DOPE
2. Is there anyone who reads comics who has Iron Man as their favorite character? I don't get the push for him in ANAD

-Push for diversity
-Announce ANAD
-Announce three pretty damn diverse team books by good writers
-Make ducking Tony Stark the center piece
-???
-Prifit(?)

It is the Marvel way.

frye

Meanwhile DC has a black guy writing Cyborg, a bi guy writing Midnighter, and Asian-Americans on both of the main Superman titles and no one is talking about this at all for whatever reason

tim1138

As a straight white guy, I can't tell you how overjoyed I am that Marvel finally has the courage to release a book about a straight, white character with an all white male creative team. It's making me a little choked up guys, not gonna lie

:mjcry:

ElNarez

Banned
As a straight white guy, I can't tell you how overjoyed I am that Marvel finally has the courage to release a book about a straight, white character with an all white male creative team. It's making me a little choked up guys, not gonna lie

:mjcry:

finally your time in the limelight has come

stand proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom