• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. The CW does like to adapt stuff for their audience and it can be frustrating. The mystery thing does seem pretty pointless so far. Veronica is excellent though. The writing team and her actress nailed it.

Well, there's always the newer modern Archie comics.

Yeah, I'm only really being long-winded because I find this stuff interesting. I think it would be interesting if they retooled the show in this direction where those shows have mostly failed unless they are attached to a superhero, but their newer stuff like Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend while not gaining a ton of viewers, is at least getting critical praise.

Maybe they assumed that since Archie is coming from the comic book realm that it would make more sense to lean toward their other comic book shows.

Neoxon

Here's a preview of Nova #3.

DEC161019._QL80_TTD_.jpg
DEC161019._QL80_TTD_.jpg
DEC161019._QL80_TTD_.jpg
DEC161019._QL80_TTD_.jpg

caliph95

What are people complaining Steve Rogers is simply going to make the marvel universe great again. I thought that what marvel fans would like.

Okay I actually love Azzarello's WW run now barring his portrayal of the amazons (and the last few issues which were alright I guess). I prefer his portrayal of Ares in this to Rucka's or even Perez', and I can't believe it took this long to appreciate him.

Cliff Chiang's art is magnificent.

caliph95

Okay I actually love Azzarello's WW run now barring his portrayal of the amazons (and the last few issues which were alright I guess). I prefer his portrayal of Ares in this to Rucka's or even Perez', and I can't believe it took this long to appreciate him.

Cliff Chiang's art is magnificent.

I get why WW fans don't like that run in regards to the Amazons and i wasn't big fan of her anyways but that run among my favorite books in the New 52 and consistently enjoyed it.

Sandfox

What are people complaining Steve Rogers is simply going to make the marvel universe great again. I thought that what marvel fans would like.
I actually think that's what's going to happen except it will actually be a real thing rather than the crap going on in real life.

Top Bottom