• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
It's great in de-stressing me. Can just put on a podcast and run around the world or fish for a few hours and I'm alright. Used to put in Shadow of Mordor for that before and Skyrim/Fallout New Vegas back on the PS3.

I get that. I'm not 100% what the longest I've spent on a game was (it's probably Mario Kart: Double Dash, but I've no way of confirming), but I put 127 hours into Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Sandfox

Once again, too many X titles.
Personally I think the X-Men need another team book to fit in some of the current missing members, though this could also be a solo for a popular character as well. Marvel should either be making their cuts in other lines or on the x-men solos.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Personally I think the X-Men need another team book to fit in some of the current missing members, though this could also be a solo for a popular character as well. Marvel should either be making their cuts in other lines or on the x-men solos.
Cant wait to hear the X-Men fans complaining when this happens.

Nudull

Banned
Johnny Blaze is busted. Nic Cage ensured that for everyone outside of hardcore comic fans.

Also, lol at thinking Marvel's gonna abandon black Fury.

dan2026

1488132498833.jpg

I have just been reminded of this amazing issue.
Greats Gods Dini had such a good run on Batman.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have started reading Multiversity and beside the fact, that the Multiverse appears to be under attack, I have no idea whats going on.

The Wild Storm #1: Such a brilliant opening issue. So many unique voices introduced quickly and cleanly without requiring a single caption box. Davis-Hunt was also so good with the short action scene!
Love Zealot's character design too. The cover is also looking like it might become one of my favourites.

One thing I have to whinge about. There was an ad every three pages... so disgusting.

mreddie

Johnny Blaze is busted. Nic Cage ensured that for everyone outside of hardcore comic fans.

Also, lol at thinking Marvel's gonna abandon black Fury.

Same reason why we're not gonna get a F4 book for awhile. Blaze Ghost Rider might be saved by SHIELD but only 89% of readers who watched the show give a fuck.

Messi

I think I would blindly buy any book by Brubaker and Phillips going forward. They make such awesome books. Kill or be Killed is legit.

Top Bottom