• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Owzers

the MGS MB coin thread on the regular gaf world is confusing but i presume it's Konami being a jerk. It does make me feel like i should just rent the game through gamefly after i finish and return Until Dawn. Still never started Elder Scrolls Online i rented....

GAMEPROFF

Banned
the MGS MB coin thread on the regular gaf world is confusing but i presume it's Konami being a jerk. It does make me feel like i should just rent the game through gamefly after i finish and return Until Dawn. Still never started Elder Scrolls Online i rented....
Just say fuck you to Konami and dont buy a FOB.

In other news, no Phantom Pain before Thursday -,-

Yes, Messi. Completely ignore the "internal struggle for Cindy" and "over the course of the first arc" portions. I guarantee you this isn't going to last for the long-term.

ah, internal struggle - "should i torture this innocent civilian before murdering them, or should i just also kill their family."

I got my IST order today. Hooray!

My full mango order arrived too. Some North American furry mango and some Japanese mango.

vX3aHyg.jpg

comics need microtransactions.

I believe the industry terms are "Pull List" and "Variant Covers".

Hagi

I'm on media blackout so i barely know what i'm ready, maybe FOB's are amazing and i know what that acronym means. Something something base.

I have no idea either, but I think FOBs are those star-shaped areas on Mother Base.
You can use them for Looting and Crafting

It's for an optional multiplayer thing where you buy a part of the ocean build your own base and people can attack it and shit. I've been playing the game since thursday and even though the servers aren't up there's honestly so much to do in the game you could quite easily forget such a shitty IOS game mode exists.

Owzers

i think i'm going to take my frustration out on Mike tonight in Until Dawn. You're going to make a bad decision Mike, worse than buying a dcbs discounted bundle on the entire Marvel relaunch.

that deadpool game's coming to xb1/ps4, apparently. anyone here like it?

Solid rental, IMO. If you like Deadpool comics, you'll like the game well enough. It's not as good as High Moon's Transformers games, but still pretty good. Hoping to get the PC version cheap in a Steam sale.

It's for an optional multiplayer thing where you buy a part of the ocean build your own base and people can attack it and shit. I've been playing the game since thursday and even though the servers aren't up there's honestly so much to do in the game you could quite easily forget such a shitty IOS game mode exists.

So they put Clash of Clans into MGS (I only know what Clash of Clans is because of my nephews).

You should absolutely be buying Omega Men

I am buying it, leave me alone.

Hey Zombeen, I'm gonna pick up that Fury Road Inspired Artists artbook, I'm just debating between physical because hey, book! and digital, because the latter won't lose any of the art to the crease in the center, and a lot of them are splash pages.

tim1138

I am buying it, leave me alone.

Hey Zombeen, I'm gonna pick up that Fury Road Inspired Artists artbook, I'm just debating between physical because hey, book! and digital, because the latter won't lose any of the art to the crease in the center, and a lot of them are splash pages.

Shaming people into buying Omega Men is my new raison d'etre for posting in this thread

Owzers

lol Until Dawn...it's hard to enjoy this game when life or death was decided by
what looks my decision to shimmy vs. jump. Guys, guys! Don't shimmy!

not really what i'd qualify as a spoiler but spoilered anyways.

Top Bottom