• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

This refrigerator disguised as a man is their strength and conditioning coach.

7MstAuVh.jpg

cdyhybrid

Good lord those comments from Oregon fans.

Yep, those are Oregon fans.

Gotta love the former Army drill instructor getting attacked in the comments for suggesting that they might want to start slow and build up to the strenuous stuff like he did in the army, SMH.

andycapps

Yep, those are Oregon fans.

Gotta love the former Army drill instructor getting attacked in the comments for suggesting that they might want to start slow and build up to the strenuous stuff like he did in the army, SMH.
Yeah, I think the new coach was trying to make an impression his first day and tried to take them 0-100 in one day. That's very dangerous. Intense workouts are to be expected, I don't know that you should expect something that hospitalizes 3 players the first day.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, I think the new coach was trying to make an impression his first day and tried to take them 0-100 in one day. That's very dangerous. Intense workouts are to be expected, I don't know that you should expect something that hospitalizes 3 players the first day.

Even if you want to completely disregard the safety of kids, it's still pretty dumb to put guys in the hospital and prevent them from being in the weight room.

:jnc

impirius

CFB 2017 Off-season thread: Lane Train departed the station one game too soon
CFB 2017 Off-season thread: 2016 adds a belated death; Clempsoning. (F**k 2016!)
CFB 2017 Off-season thread: If you can't win a real championship, just make one up. Go Vols!
CFB 2017 Off-season thread: Stalking highschoolers on twitter since 2006

CFB 2017 Off-season thread: Sure, but now you have to go meet President Donald Trump

Do you think that the reason Alabama's vaunted best defense in cbf history by regular season statistics was actually a result of sec quarterback play actually just being complete crap. Its something I've heard around the media. I think Alabama's defence is pretty amazing but I do think they were hurt in the championship game by constantly facing mediocre qbs during the regular season.

Alabama's defense was hurt in the championship game by being on the field for 99 plays.

That's essentially an extra half of football.

Oregon's made some pretty impressive hires. Sheesh.

I was thinking that was the only potential bright spot of losing to Clemson.

Given that Trump lost the popular vote by a fair margin, maybe Alabama should have to go meet him.

The next 4 years should be all losers go to the White House. (Winners go to wherever Obama is living at the time.)

I was thinking that was the only potential bright spot of losing to Clemson.

I was genuinely interested to see if players would have the freedom to say "nahhhhhhh, that's okay".

Might still see that with Clemson, of course, I just wanted to see which of our players would have the balls 😂

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom