• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colin Moriarty: Hearing Bluepoint are on a journey to Yharnam

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I might buy Bloodborne if they do this. I didn't play the original on the PS4.
James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

Zeroing

Banned
so… Sony only remasters a game when the graphics are very outdated or there’s a sequel. So I assume there might be a sequel for bloodborne? But the studio’s core is remasters! Unlikely

If someone told me team ninja was doing a bloodborne sequel I would believe in that!!!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
so… Sony only remasters a game when the graphics are very outdated or there’s a sequel. So I assume there might be a sequel for bloodborne? But the studio’s core is remasters! Unlikely

If someone told me team ninja was doing a bloodborne sequel I would believe in that!!!
They are rumored to also be working on "original content" outside of a remaster/remake, but not to be confused with an "original IP".

Original content could be a sequel to an already established IP.

Blackage

LOL! I love the art of SoulsBorne games, but the difficulty just makes me scared to try them. I still want to start with BluePoints remake of Demon Souls first. I "might" buy that this holiday season if I can find it on sale.
I found Bloodborne significantly easier then other Soulsborne games if that helps, it's the only one I've beaten! Maybe just the fun of shooting things in the face + Visceral attack helped with that. :)

On-topic, Sony seems fully aware BB is one of the GOAT titles from the PS4 era, they're just trying to find a way to monetize delivering us an upgrade it seems, so they're not doing it for free?

hyperbertha

Why do people want a remake of Bloodborne? It looks fine as it is. Just needs a 60 fps patch and a higher resolution.. They are going to butcher the art style same way they did with demon's souls.

VinnyMac

Go back and re-read your reply. It did not sound like your were happy with Demons souls, nor happy with them using their talent in how they re-did animations for Demons souls now for Bloodborne sequel with input from From Software.
I get that. But that's what I ment. Demons souls was really good by only needs a up res and 60 fps it doesn't need ds lvl of remaster the game isn't that old. I'd rather them put the whole team on something new and og.

I don't know if these people are reliable but I've seen them mentioned in threads about other game leaks.
PSU:
XboxEra Podcast co-host Nick Baker has corroborated previous murmurs about Bloodborne 2 being in development at Bluepoint Games, as well as dropping a couple of other interesting tidbits on the much-loved fantasy dungeon crawler.
Baker said that he’s heard from a number of sources that not only is a Bloodborne PC port is pretty much done and dusted, but also, Bluepoint is working on a Bloodborne remaster in addition to the much-anticipated sequel,

PlayStation Universe

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Bloodbourne sure does get a lot of love on forums for a game that sold 2-3million.
I dont get the hype, yes the gameplay, art style and boss design is unique and high quality but the visuals are nothing to celebrate and the story is pretty limited.

Several emojis from triggered BB fanboys in 3..2..1..

Just saw Playstation Access "7 Enemies So Terrifying Your Only Choice Is To Run" video and I seriously need Bloodborne 60fps NOW !!

arnold schwarzenegger muscles GIF by Jerology

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
LOL! I love the art of SoulsBorne games, but the difficulty just makes me scared to try them. I still want to start with BluePoints remake of Demon Souls first. I "might" buy that this holiday season if I can find it on sale.
Just get‘em bought! All of them.
I’m the biggest, cack-handed casual and I’ve done the Demon Soul’s remake, DS1-3 plus DLC and BB all this year after being scared off them for too long.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Just get‘em bought! All of them.
I’m the biggest, cack-handed casual and I’ve done the Demon Soul’s remake, DS1-3 plus DLC and BB all this year after being scared off them for too long.

Whoa really? Do you normally play games like Spiderman or the Batman series on Easy? Like how big of a cack-handed casual are you?

Airbus Jr

Banned
Bloodbourne sure does get a lot of love on forums for a game that sold 2-3million.
I dont get the hype, yes the gameplay, art style and boss design is unique and high quality but the visuals are nothing to celebrate and the story is pretty limited.

Several emojis from triggered BB fanboys in 3..2..1..
Why does it bothers you how much copies bloodborne has sold

Theres always chance the future instalment will grow and sell more who knows

Youre being very petty and obnoxious here

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Why does it bothers you how much copies bloodborne has sold

Theres always chance the future instalment will grow and sell more who knows

Youre being very petty and obnoxious here

I guess im just curious why it has a rather vocal online forum presence when more popular games didn't.

People would talk like Bloodborne is a major playstation exclusive, where it seems more of cult hit.

I guess the other place had a habbit of pumping certain exclusives before they were even out, e.g nms, the order, days gone etc etc

Airbus Jr

Banned
I guess im just curious why it has a rather vocal online forum presence when more popular games didn't.

People would talk like Bloodborne is a major playstation exclusive, where it seems more of cult hit.

I guess the other place had a habbit of pumping certain exclusives before they were even out, e.g nms, the order, days gone etc etc
Why are you constanly trying to undermine bloodborne

Who cares how many copies this game sold

This isnt fifa or gta or call of duty, the game has never meant to be made for casuals or mainstream gamers

After so many years of experience with this genre I though everyone here already understand that

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Why are you constanly try to undermine bloodborne

Who cares how many copies this game sold

This isnt fifa or call of duty, the game has never meant to be made for casuals or mainstream gamers

After so many years of experience with this genre I though everyone here already understand that
Im not, why are you misrepresenting my point. Ignore me if it upsets you.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Im not, why are you misrepresenting my point. Ignore me if it upsets you.
No..no..no that wasnt what you said earlier..

Read what you said earlier youre trying to put a subtle jab at the fans of the game

About how meaningless they are as a anoying loud vocal minority

Why are you saying something like that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom