• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD DMZ & Warzone 2 hands on preview live streams on Wednesday November 9

kyliethicc

GenericUser

I wonder, is DMZ a more fast paced mode with a lot of shooting or more like warzone, where you run around for 20 minutes searching for shit to eventually get shot in the back.

kyliethicc

I heard about it but I've never seen gameplay. Is it similar?
What the fuck is DMZ

Any footage?
L01kp3Y.jpg

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’ll try this, just hope it’s not a huge download. Please be 70gb or less. Not played CoD in years but every other FPS bar Apex is awful.

I am cautiously optimistic about DMZ. Tarkov is still the best of the best but it is being ran poorly, I am excited to see how a AAA developer approaches the genre.

Reactions: Isa

NickFire

If I understand correctly, I think DMZ is a raid. Which sounds alright.

I'm still confused by Warzone 2 though. At first I thought if was for current gen only. Not sure why they went with a sequel instead of an update if its also going to be on last gen.

kyliethicc

If I understand correctly, I think DMZ is a raid. Which sounds alright.

I'm still confused by Warzone 2 though. At first I thought if was for current gen only. Not sure why they went with a sequel instead of an update if its also going to be on last gen.
no

Salz01

Played both modes. DMZ seems odd. I’m not sure what I was expecting.Maybe I’ll touch it in a couple of months after a few patches. WZ2 pisses me off already on how they handle load outs. I just want my load out. It also seems as if you can customize or loot certain parts of the weapon , like attachments but there is no way to do it. No edit mode for the weapon. At the end of the day it’s just Warzone though. I hope 3.0 bring destructible environments.

Top Bottom