• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cloud Gaming News |OT| The thread GAF was begging for

Best Cloud Gaming Service

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Agent X

According to the Luna blog post from September 29, 2022, here are the new games coming to Luna in October 2022:
  • Chicken Police — Paint it RED! (Luna+ Channel)
  • Martha is Dead (Luna+ Channel)
  • Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (Family Channel)

The following six games will also be available on the Prime Gaming Channel during the month of October:
  • SkateBIRD
  • Earthworm Jim 2
  • Star Wars Pinball
  • Monster Truck Championship
  • Metro Exodus
  • Blair Witch

Agent X

According to the Luna blog post from October 28, 2022, here are the new games coming to the Luna+ Channel of Luna in November 2022:
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
  • Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider
  • Windjammers 2
  • Close to the Sun
  • Severed Steel

The following four games will also be available on the Prime Gaming Channel during the month of November:
  • Freshly Frosted
  • Baseball Stars 2
  • Thymesia
  • YouTubers Life: OMG Edition

Also, they never mentioned this in their monthly announcements, but I noticed today that they recently added Horizon Chase Turbo to the Luna+ Channel. I don't know exactly when they added it, but I'd guess within the last 3 weeks, since I didn't see it there when I last played Luna about 3 weeks ago. It's a very cool arcade-style racing game that's easy to pick up and play.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
I'm wondering if cloud gaming will be the mainstream gaming platform anytime soonish
Not soon at all, Nvidia, Google, Microsoft were trying stuffs last year. With the death of Stadia, Microsoft is now snoozing hard...
Only GFN is very active but not very user friendly for now.

Jesb

How long do games stay in maintenance in GFN? I want to get the new hitman but it’s been in maintenance for so long. What gives.

Fat Frog

How long do games stay in maintenance in GFN? I want to get the new hitman but it’s been in maintenance for so long. What gives.
Sorry i didn't use GFN lately (i was more playing Amazon Luna via Prime).I don't know.

Fat Frog

2 good news for Luna:

Amazon added Fall Out games on Luna Prime.It means you don't have to pay a Luna sub to play them, you just need Prime sub.

Amazon Luna signed a partnership with GOG which means we'll have the best of both world soon:

- No DRM with GOG, you really own your games and can play them off line.

- With Luna you'll be able to play them on crappy laptop (stable connection required, not fast) in a more convenient way than GFN (less login, no limited game sessions for the free tier)

Smart move, Amazon.

Top Bottom