• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Claire de Lune - Gameplay

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get another look at gameplay in this trailer for the upcoming story-driven puzzle adventure game and see the nanogun in action as it helps to navigate enemies and solve puzzles.

Watch as the protagonist, John, encounters an alien creature in this gameplay trailer for Claire de Lune which also showcases more of the nanogun and its use to navigate puzzles and the environment.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
7gd4kP8.png

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

On this fresh episode of New Gameplay Today, Marcus is joined by Tactics Studio founder Jesse Attard as they explore Claire de Lune, a new sci-fi adventure that tasks players with tracking down their titular daughter on a mysterious alien world.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I know this is a super unpopular, boomer thing to say, but watching 'gaming journalists' attempting to be excited about boring, mediocre crap like this makes me long for the days where video games were adolescent power fantasies, and were entirely about chicks with huge cans, buff dudes with swords or machine guns (or both), and mushroom clouds of death, blood, and mayhem.

This is a game where you shoot blocks at plants, role playing as a PhD student in the gender studies faculty at Evergreen State College, and the most pulse pounding moment is when the narrator says something unexpected in a dry, calming voice.

Reallink

I know this is a super unpopular, boomer thing to say, but watching 'gaming journalists' attempting to be excited about boring, mediocre crap like this makes me long for the days where video games were adolescent power fantasies, and were entirely about chicks with huge cans, buff dudes with swords or machine guns (or both), and mushroom clouds of death, blood, and mayhem.

This is a game where you shoot blocks at plants, role playing as a PhD student in the gender studies faculty at Evergreen State College, and the most pulse pounding moment is when the narrator says something unexpected in a dry, calming voice.

BTj40ZM.jpg

Top Bottom