• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CivicScience survey: PlayStation owners spend more time playing games than their Xbox counterparts. Xbox households better off financially on average.

Does the survey findings accurately depict reality as perceived by you?

• Total voters

chonga

So nearly half of the people interested in buying the Xbox Series X never play games.

I guess they really did think they were buying a fridge.

Last edited:

Alebrije

I have a PS4 and Xbone X , play more on PS4 , xbox you tube and 4k movies and some games. Playing ratio is like 5-1.

PS4 has games that appeals more to me. Better exclusives. Xbox has more power and FPS look great , by example Metro , Rage 2.

Probably because most Xbox player I personally know are working adults, not forum dwellers.

I’m a working adult with other priorities than gaming 24/7.

Last edited:
Probably because most Xbox player I personally know are working adults, not forum dwellers.

I’m a working adult
with other priorities than gaming 24/7.
Is this supposed to point out something relevant? I've literally just finished a 10 hour shift. If you got through my profile, you will see i've made maybe 1 or 2 posts today, while on a lunch break.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Woooo a thread like entering juarez.

On topic i can see why people play more on playstation though its surprising given the heavy online multi player focus on xbox plus gamepass though the later explains why they spend less money.

But i dont see why xbox players would be better of financialy.

What age was surveyed? How old is the actual user?
Everyone i know i well off and they all have ps4 s

Bullshit phony survey as the rest of them

Jtibh

Banned
Is this supposed to point out something relevant? I've literally just finished a 10 hour shift. If you got through my profile, you will see i've made maybe 1 or 2 posts today, while on a lunch break.
Oh you poor poor baby.

But big up yourself for being in the work force and not live off my tax money

Airbus Jr

Banned
Amazing to see more people still spend more time playing on ps4 even thought xbox have gamepass

Last edited:

Eliciel

You conveniently left out this from your consideration of the analysis;

l6IlNPb.png

Showing parents are more likely to be buying their kids an Xbox as a gift (Higher income due to marriage and older)

PlayStation on the other hand is bought by the gamer themselves more often (younger and more single income)

What you can take from this is that Xbox is a brand (Karens) buy for their kids cause they are out of touch with tech and more often go for what is cheaper or what the attendant tries to sell them.
this is probably the best analysis I read not just this week, but this year, my friend.
Splendid work, Karen will own this generation it seems-.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Why would i need your tax money? also, who are you and why are you acting so important?
Oh i dont know ......maybe i am talking about those lazy cunts who are sitting home collecting their covid funds that pay more than their regular wage and therefor refuse to go back to work? Like i know a lot of my vendors complaining about this?
That goverment aid is paid by the peoples tax money who actualy work?

What you do for work?

oagboghi2

I'm more than aware. It wasn't a direct comparison to anyone or any particular fanbase, no need to jump the gun.

Did you read your own posts? 😂

Amazing to see more people still spend more time playing on ps4 even thought xbox have gamepass

Gamepass is useless if you don't care for the games on on it.

What were xbox fans playing on gamepass thru January to August of this year

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
:)

Edit: damn he got banned for that?

I think a series of his toxicity lately. I noticed because I made some jokes about it. Funny thing is, he seems like a hardcore fanboy yet he can actually laugh at it as well.

Maybe a pro troll?

Oh i dont know ......maybe i am talking about those lazy cunts who are sitting home collecting their covid funds that pay more than their regular wage and therefor refuse to go back to work? Like i know a lot of my vendors complaining about this?
That goverment aid is paid by the peoples tax money who actualy work?

What you do for work?

What has any of that got to do with me? I work, pay my taxes and i'll bloody fucking use them if need be. I'm in a management position, i'll say that much and only that.

Who even are you to question anyone? a random forum nobody that no one is interested in. Also your self-importance act is hillarious, keep it up (y) You're not special because you pay tax like we all do.

x1

Jtibh

Banned
What has any of that got to do with me? I work, pay my taxes and i'll bloody fucking use them if need be. I'm in a management position, i'll say that much and only that.

Who even are you to question anyone? a random forum nobody that no one is interested in. Also your self-importance act is hillarious, keep it up (y) You're not special because you pay tax like we all do.
Actually i dont pay taxes like you do since i am business owner and sure shit pay more taxes than you ever will not to mention all the payroll extras .

And you must be a special kind of person to think only cuz i applauded your work ethic i am self important in your eyes.
Management position and you? I dont want to know how it is to work under you.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
I think a series of his toxicity lately. I noticed because I made some jokes about it. Funny thing is, he seems like a hardcore fanboy yet he can actually laugh at it as well.

Maybe a pro troll?
Pro troll... It's what I always have aspired to be. Maybe one day with hard work and dedication I will get there.

Iced Arcade

Ignoring most of it.

Those grey "never" play games are pretty high. Do you buy a console as an ornament? Could happen I guess... Did it with the wii

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
good thing I preordered a series x I’ll be rich in no time

Actually i dont pay taxes like you do since i am business owner and sure shit pay more taxes than you ever will not to mention all the payroll extras .

giphy.gif

And you must be a special kind of person to think only cuz i applauded your work ethic i am self important in your eyes.
Management position and you? I dont want to know how it is to work under you.

You never will, i'd probably sack you on the spot for being a cringe merchant and a time waster.

A.Romero

It makes sense. There are no games to play on Xbox so people who own them work more and therefore make more money.

/s

It doesn't really mean anything, I think.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS

I’m a working adult with other priorities than gaming 24/7.
All you need to do is go through twitter feeds to see which set of console warriors appears to have more time on their hands lol. Not even on posts related to their console of choice and you’ll find them.

Just dig in post history and you find out.
Also i am 40 so you know mature?!

Can i ask you one simple question? Why are you even arguing with me to begin with? Did i say something to offend you or something? I'm genuinely at a loss as to what i said that rattled you so bad.

All you need to do is go through twitter feeds to see which set of console warriors appears to have more time on their hands lol. Not even on posts related to their console of choice and you’ll find them.

Are you seeing how much shit i'm getting just for that comment you quoted? It's crazy.

Jtibh

Banned
Can i ask you one simple question? Why are you even arguing with me to begin with? Did i say something to offend you or something? I'm genuinely at a loss as to what i said that rattled you so bad.

Are you seeing how much shit i'm getting just for that comment you quoted? It's crazy.
I applauded you and showed respect for you being a hard worker.

You came back at me all offended.
All good man. Clearly we are worlds apart.

Carry on, wont bug you anymore.

wolffy71

Banned
You guys are going why into one poll and casting kinda questionable presumptions from it. Im sure you could do 10 polls and get 10 different results from surveys like this one.

Top Bottom