• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Circumcision

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The a spot is different than the g spot.

If your dick is too long get an Ohnut

That's some interesting product. Thought it was a typo first when you said a-spot. Yes, according to feedback, that's a good spot to hit cautiously. But you could combine both thighs as well. Always listen to feedback though and never go selfish and painful. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

I see this is a Bo_Hazem sex-therapy thread now.

Sorry for the drag. Might surprise you, but I kept myself virgin until marriage, so first hand experience is pretty limited.:lollipop_tears_of_joy: Which is something I don't regret anyway.

That's what I meant that going longer isn't always the best. Nutting your pants as soon as she pulls up in the driveway is of course not optimal but 10minutes of the ol' in-n-out game has so far been sufficient given other things tend to transpire before and after proper shafting.

Yup, people just need to focus on the final product. As long as you deliver, don't bother too much with the teraflops.:lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Same goes with someone who thinks that he has a problem because he nuts quickly, yet he can go several rounds without a problem. It's pretty rare to get a complete partner, because we all are not.

Anyway, speaking of circumcision, this was a very interesting thread to read different views on the matter. For female thingy though it's forbidden by the government here (unless she's adult and wants to) and parents along with the surgeon would get into real trouble.

In Islam it's been let as an "option" as it's been there before the religion by pagan Arab tribes, shaving very small parts of the outer labia. Cutting the clit or parts of it though would cause the surgeon/parent to pay "blood money" to the girl/female as if they killed her according to the judge in Islam. It's only a man who needs to cut the foreskin. Most families used to cut female labias back in the day, very few still do it without the government knowing it. I refused that for my daughter, my mother and family are against it, but the tribe I married my wife from have that being common. But my mother-in-law is with us but lies to her relatives that my daughter done it. I won't give a fuck though if someone asked me directly would simply say no and fuck off.

Hope this gives a new perspective to the thread, and I'm not forcing anything on anyone or saying someone should or should not do any of these practices.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
nice retcon on the not-getting-any angle hun :*

0b4.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
That's some interesting product. Thought it was a typo first when you said a-spot. Yes, according to feedback, that's a good spot to hit cautiously. But you could combine both thighs as well. Always listen to feedback though and never go selfish and painful.
How do you fuck? Slow and steady or like a jackhammer? If sex is painful for the girl there are many different reasons. One of the most common reasons is because the man's dick is too long and he doesn't know how to keep a slow and gentle pace.

If your fucking looks like this:

giphy.gif

You need to settle down.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
How do you fuck? Slow and steady or like a jackhammer? If sex is painful for the girl there are many different reasons. One of the most common reasons is because the man's dick is too long and he doesn't know how to keep a slow and gentle pace.

If your fucking looks like this:

giphy.gif

You need to settle down.

Generally slow/medium, rabbit-fast in between after adjusting the range. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Generally slow/medium, rabbit-fast in between after adjusting the range. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:
Next time, try and hold back on the rabbit speed, and ask your wife how she's feeling. Ask her what she likes and be mindful of her feedback. She might be shy about sharing her feelings, so this might take some time.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Next time, try and hold back on the rabbit speed, and ask your wife how she's feeling. Ask her what she likes and be mindful of her feedback. She might be shy about sharing her feelings, so this might take some time.

Actually she likes the rabbit mode,:lollipop_tears_of_joy: all according to feedback. :messenger_winking_tongue: It's not a big problem, as long as you know your partner is doing her best.:messenger_ok:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Then where and when does the pain and uncomfortableness come in?

After like 5 minutes, friction starts to build up, after like 10min non-stop it gets more annoying, after 15min there is always some sort of minor damage, very rarely signs of tiny blood. It can be a bit painful for simply washing the spot, more likely no-touching for a few days after. :lollipop_anguish:

So I instantly stop at the first warning, even if not done at least one. But you know women usually endure some minor pain in favor of pleasure, which intensifies later on. It's not like it's not very enjoyable for both, but you leave some battle scars sometimes.:lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Before giving birth it was much, much worse though.:lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom