• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Pratt "Voices" Mario in This Goofy Super Mario 64 Mod

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As we all know, Chris Pratt will be voicing the iconic Nintendo mascot in the upcoming animated Mario bros. movie, but expert Mario 64 modder Kaze Emanuar dares to wonder what it would've been like to have Chris Pratt be the original voice of Mario. So check out a quick compilation of voice lines from Super Mario 64, with Charles Martinet's voice removed and Chris Pratt's various movie lines dubbed in.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Yes but we usually like to have proof of such deeds not blind bigotry against hearsay bigotry.

Seems like they support creationism and intelligent design, which is already a huge red flag and a sign of poor thinking skills. And no, I don't know personally that they really hate gays, but it's not a huge stretch given what other anti-science churches often stand for.

Seems like they support creationism and intelligent design, which is already a huge red flag and a sign of poor thinking skills. And no, I don't know personally that they really hate gays, but it's not a huge stretch given what other anti-science churches often stand for.
Who could’ve thought someone throwing around words like “bigot” and “anti-gay” could be so prejudiced against other people.

You are exactly what’s wrong with society, accusing other people of thought crimes.

sn0man

You’ll get torched by the accepting masses on GAF for that one but I hear ya.

I’ve definitely experienced the logic losses sometimes tied with anti-gay. It’s happened in my family even.

Top Bottom