• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chorus Announce Trailer

Bullet Club

Chorus is a new space-flight combat shooter releasing in 2021. Become Nara and Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, on a compelling, personal journey of redemption. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Explore breath-taking interstellar vistas, ancient temples and venture beyond our waking reality. Outgun, outwit, and outmaneuver your enemies in an epic quest to free the galaxy from oppression.

A JOURNEY OF REDEMPTION – Become Nara, an ace pilot facing her haunted past, and Forsaken, her sentient ship. Their quest for redemption will take them across the galaxy and beyond the boundaries of reality to unite resistance forces and stop the Circle and their leader, the Great Prophet, at all costs.

VENTURE BEYOND THE VOID – Enter a dark new universe, teeming with mystery and rife with conflict. Explore sprawling space stations and trading hubs. Engage your enemies in exhilarating zero-g dogfights among exploding stars, dying planets, atmospheric asteroid belts, glittering ice fields and strange planes of existence outside our own. Chorus balances the scale and spectacle of space exploration with frenetic, fast paced action.

ONE PILOT, ONE SHIP, ONE LIVING WEAPON – Attain powerful and distinct weapons and combat upgrades. Master your ship’s unique drift mechanic and intuitive abilities including extra-sensory perception, teleportation, and telekinesis to overcome massed hordes of enemies and take down titanic battleships. Chain your powers together to become the ultimate living weapon. Rise as one. Coming soon.

Nara scenes look super cool, but spaceship gameplay looks bad. There's a lot of quality and tone difference between the two scenes, they've got a whole year ahead of them, they've got to improve that gameplay side.

Mista

Banned
Key Features
  • A compelling single-player experience.
  • Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption.
  • Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters.
  • Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet.
  • Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities.
  • Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights.
  • Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict.
  • Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This was the game that appealed to me the most. I'm not happy to hear it is a space combat shooter though, that does NOT appeal to me. I hope it comes to GP so I can try it out with no risk and hopefully I will still like it.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
One of the most promising games shown imo. Keeping an eye out. Damn... I'm going to have to buy a series x

Sethbacca

They should have just adapted Brandon Sanderson's Skyward storyline. I mean that basically seems like what this is.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned

Chorus is a new space-flight combat shooter releasing in 2021. Become Nara and Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, on a compelling, personal journey of redemption. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Explore breath-taking interstellar vistas, ancient temples and venture beyond our waking reality. Outgun, outwit, and outmaneuver your enemies in an epic quest to free the galaxy from oppression.

A JOURNEY OF REDEMPTION – Become Nara, an ace pilot facing her haunted past, and Forsaken, her sentient ship. Their quest for redemption will take them across the galaxy and beyond the boundaries of reality to unite resistance forces and stop the Circle and their leader, the Great Prophet, at all costs.

VENTURE BEYOND THE VOID – Enter a dark new universe, teeming with mystery and rife with conflict. Explore sprawling space stations and trading hubs. Engage your enemies in exhilarating zero-g dogfights among exploding stars, dying planets, atmospheric asteroid belts, glittering ice fields and strange planes of existence outside our own. Chorus balances the scale and spectacle of space exploration with frenetic, fast paced action.

ONE PILOT, ONE SHIP, ONE LIVING WEAPON – Attain powerful and distinct weapons and combat upgrades. Master your ship’s unique drift mechanic and intuitive abilities including extra-sensory perception, teleportation, and telekinesis to overcome massed hordes of enemies and take down titanic battleships. Chain your powers together to become the ultimate living weapon. Rise as one. Coming soon.

One of the most interesting announcement today, for me

Pretty much. We need more space stuff.
I feel like everytime I see Games like X, Freelancer, Elite Dangerous the concept seems sooo cool but the actual gameplay is just booooring.
To me space is the setting that has most potential because I never actually liked any games in it.

Top Bottom