• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' Canceled at Netflix

finowns

I wanted to like it but the writing is bad and the politics boring. But I did learn Bosch is getting seventh and final season so I’m happy about that.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Considering it ran out of material from the comic if was based off in the first season alone I'm not surprised.

Didn't watch it though cuz I'm not assed about it, I am curious if they kept it Harvey getting his face ripped off when someone pretends to be Sabrina and kisses him.

darkangel-212559

Dreamcast Love
I thought it was pretty decent to be honest. There are some genuinely scary, fucked up episodes.

The SJW shit was annoying but wasn't so in your face that it ruined things.

What a shame.

oagboghi2

I thought it was pretty decent to be honest. There are some genuinely scary, fucked up episodes.

What a shame.
If the video posted earlier in this thread isn’t considered “in your face” than honestly what is?

What a shame.
It was so on the nose at first i was wondering if it was satire.
I loved the premisse and the actress was just perfect. But it was too woke for my taste.

fatty

I hadn’t heard of this show/reboot but it tells me all I need to know when the show actually getting more attention in the ‘Sabrina’ thread is Mindhunter.

Edit: and the hot mom on the lava show.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

WTF! Says who!
It wasn’t cancelled. Fincher is busy doing other stuff. Didn’t want the actors sitting around doing nothing

Also, i didn’t read the entire article but cancelled and ending are 2 different things. Netflix doesn’t let shows go on forever. Hell even their best show ever Ozark is ending, it’s not the same as just flat out canceling if you give them a chance at a last season IMo

She made her whole career being in a swimmingpool showing her tits.

2209464_900.jpg
Such dedication
They are lovely

Top Bottom