• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chief smashes on his own, forget the bros.

93xfan

Banned
Laugh Lol GIF
You’ve been unable to address one single argument of mine. I get off you’re disappointed with Infinite, but pretending we didn’t EVENTUALLY get an above and beyond effort with MCC is insane, unless you haven’t followed what they’ve done.

Pretty sure MCC wouldn’t be as good as it is if they hadn’t felt they owed the fans for their past fuck ups with this game.

You’ve been unable to address one single argument of mine. I get off you’re disappointed with Infinite, but pretending we didn’t EVENTUALLY get an above and beyond effort with MCC is insane, unless you haven’t followed what they’ve done.

Pretty sure MCC wouldn’t be as good as it is if they hadn’t felt they owed the fans for their past fuck ups with this game.

And this is the definition of projection. You have yet to actually address any of my arguments and are under the assumption that because something eventually got fixed, years after the fact, that suddenly makes everything OK. It took MS YEARS to do something about it and that was only after the ongoing fuck ups with Infinite preventing a game from coming out in the desired time frame.

93xfan

Banned
And this is the definition of projection. You have yet to actually address any of my arguments and are under the assumption that because something eventually got fixed, years after the fact, that suddenly makes everything OK. It took MS YEARS to do something about it and that was only after the ongoing fuck ups with Infinite preventing a game from coming out in the desired time frame.
Fixing MCC started in 2018. I’ve got nothing to say in Infinites defense, btw.

Anyway, I bought my Xbox One specifically for MCC. Was pissed off with MS so much for years with how they handled that launch and left it broken, and then also had issues with the frame rate in backward compatible games such as Reach. I was in the same boat.

Since they made major strides to fix the game I’ve been able to forgive what they did initially. I have a blast every week in MCC’s multiplayer. Hope you’re able to at least have some fun with that (assuming you play the MP).

Halo 3 BTB feels almost like LAN with the BR fix, 60FPS, and dedicated servers.

Top Bottom