• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chernoblyte - Release Date Trailer

Kupfer

Edit :
Stupid me for not double-checking what I wrote in the headline

Game is called ChernobyLite.

Please delete if the topic already exists, no wonder I didn't see a related thread to that title

Stalkers! Chernobylite invites all PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One players to explore Chernobyl’s Exclusion Zone this July! If you already have the game, you can enjoy a major pre-launch patch which introduces a concluding level.
Release July 2021 - Steam - GoG - Xbox - PS4

I was hyped until I saw the PS4 Logo, I wished for a PS5 version while watching the trailer ...

Last edited:

Calverz

Hmm for a game that appears to have combat, very little gunplay was shown. Apart from the shotgun kill at the end which looked off. Also 30fps?

Kupfer

finally stalker series coming to PS5...sorta.
Had to look it up.

Which platform is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 going to be released on?​

The game will have a simultaneous release on PC and Xbox Series X. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 will also enter Xbox Game Pass on console on day one.
Source

It's just too bad that we'll not see a PS5 version.
At least we're getting a next gen upgrade for Metro Exodus...

Arachnid

Gameplay looks interesting and they had me at "survival horror" but those monster designs are abysmal. Should have put more imagination into that.

hlm666

Anyone played the early access version. Is there more combat than other aspects of the game? I might just go grab it and refund it if combat isn't a primary aspect of the game.

Top Bottom