• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator - Official Michelin Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The latest trailer for Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator showcases the various steps needed to earn a Michelin Star in the game, including choosing suppliers for fresh ingredients, creating your menu, and more.

In Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator, create and manage your own restaurant and earn a Michelin Star in Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator. Develop your restaurant from the ground up: design your dishes, create your menu, choose your suppliers, decorate your kitchen and dining area, manage your cooking team and perfect your own skills.

Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator will be available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S on February 23, 2023.

jigglet

Banned
Wouldn't this be hilarious if it was a From Soft game. Getting to that top tier in the culinary world is some seriously brutal shit. I'm pretty sure chefs have killed themselves before in pursuit of that Michelin star, it can be soul destroying.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Its Raw GIF by Gordon Ramsay
Shrek Donkey GIF

Tams

It looks and sounds so fucking cheap.

The food looks like plastic. The voice over person sounds like someone has a gun to his head.

dave_d

Honestly I was hoping that the game is a complete parody of a restaurant that was completely over the top with the claim it was developed by a real michelin star chef who was actually completely fictional.

Why the food in those restaurant games looks so bad? The whole game is about food, yet you can't make it look good :(. It's almost as if you create a 3rd person game like TLOU and you make the main character look like a Roblox figure. So much missed opportunity here. It can't be that hard nowadays to make virtual food look good. Cooking mama's food looks a 100x better than this, and that is a parody on cooking vs this.

Raven117

I used to like cooking shows (like, the competitive ones) Now, that I really learned to cook…. I can’t stand them.

They put unrealistic expectations in people of what cooking really is.

It kinda kills me to see what they do to food.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Create and manage your own restaurant and earn a MICHELIN Star in Chef Life: A Restaurant Simulator!

Develop your restaurant from the ground up: design your dishes, create your menu, choose your suppliers, decorate your kitchen and dining area, manage your cooking team and perfect your own skills!

#ChefLife is now available , and will be out in North America on March 28.

Top Bottom