• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Kadayi

Banned
I have a free Steam Copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition looking for a home if anyone is interested.

Edit: Claimed.

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
Drakengard 3 is finally half price again in Europe, I've waited a year since becoming a YT fan. £7.99.

Sadly not the dlc, but that's never had a sale.

Skyfox

Anyone want to share places they find deals (I hear some people use Facebook but I’m not a fan)?

I use: https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/gaming

And also:

And these guys:

Anyone got any other suggestions? I used to use reddit for bargains but they seemed very US focused.

Ryu_Joestar

German version of Astral Chain and Pokémon Sword/Shield at 45,93€ at Amazon.it

CrisPy2019

People able to order from MediaMarkt Germany.

You can buy dozens of games for super cheap now because they have a 3for2 thing going on (excluding Switch!)
where you only pay for 2 games but get 3.

on top of that they have sales

EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE PAYDIREKT
and in addition to that you can safe 10€ by paying with paydirekt for orders exceding 50€

This gave me this nice PS4 game deal:
Spiderman
Detroit
Horizon Complete
MediEvil
Uncharted The Lost Legacy

totalling 51€
(including vat)

So 8.5€ each.

Skyfox

ATV Drift & Tricks on Switch is €1.75

I buy lots of games on switch and this game is actually very enjoyable to play (particularly at this price).

GV82

Flashback 25th Anniversary Edition
89p Nintendo UK eshop

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch/Flashback-1387444.html

You get classic 1993 game mode, original graphics & controls etc

In addition to the original 1993 game, this version includes a Modern mode, with:

• Post-FX graphic filters
  • Completely remastered sound and music
  • A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
  • Tutorials for those who need a boost!

Last edited:
Total War Shogun 2 is free on Steam until May 1st.

Total War Shogun 2 Free

Sony is letting users download The Uncharted Collection and Journey to keep until Mid May.

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 is also Free on PSN and XBL for a few weeks I believe.

eBay UK are currently doing a 20% off offer for "The Game Collection", although be warned that they increase their prices on it, so check the normal website for comparison.

Nintendo UK are letting you have 7 days of free online to try out as well.

All of these deals are likely from the Coronavirus "Stay at Home" message in the UK, although the top two is likely International deals as well.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Deus Ex Human Revolution is on GOG for 3€ at the moment.
Mankind Divided+DLC is 7€
10 bucks for both modern Deus Ex games DRm free isn't a bad deal i think.
Makes me wish I didn’t own them so I could buy them, that’s a really good deal. Especially HR, my favourite of the two. Might pick up the GOG version just to own the DRM-free version.

Skyfox

Rgx showdown is €2.49

Xenon Racer is €3.99

Both of these futuristic arcade racers are phenomenally overlooked for petty reasons by non racing fans.

Enjoy!

D.Final

Banned
Rgx showdown is €2.49

Xenon Racer is €3.99

Both of these futuristic arcade racers are phenomenally overlooked for petty reasons by non racing fans.

Enjoy!

Good deals

Skyfox

£3.74 for the next week or so if you haven't played it on ps vita already.

This game has a cool gameplay mechanic where at any point you can just teleport out of a trap. The music is Godly too. I recommend it on vita or switch only because you can pull off some amazing moves due to the unique combination of analogs and touch.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I used to get loads of stuff thanks to this thread, but I think after the implosion this thread died off a bit. It doesn’t help that deals don’t tend to be as strong as they used to, not to mention the console generation transition.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Hmm, I tried to jumpstart this thread after the implosion but it didn't really pick up like some of the others. It's a lot more difficult now trying to cater to all EuroGaf too as many deals may not be so accessible following Brexit.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Hmm, I tried to jumpstart this thread after the implosion but it didn't really pick up like some of the others. It's a lot more difficult now trying to cater to all EuroGaf too as many deals may not be so accessible following Brexit.

UK deals will be much less attractive with added import duties. Items that are more expensive than 22 euro will get a hefty Import Fees Deposit that will make importing anything from the UK a bad value proposition.

Skyfox

So it looks like that shitty avengers game is €27 on the playstation store right now.

Its shitty right? I shouldn't waste 20ish quid on it right? It comes with ps5 version included does it...

Hmm. Need input on this one

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
So it looks like that shitty avengers game is €27 on the playstation store right now.

Its shitty right? I shouldn't waste 20ish quid on it right? It comes with ps5 version included does it...

Hmm. Need input on this one

It's shitty. Avoid.

MrTentakel

XCOM 2 complete green rat edition for only 4,50€

War of the Chosen is included :messenger_alien:

MrTentakel

Terminator: Resistance — Annihilation Line
Playstation5 for only 10,50€ at your local PSN Store.

It´s a solid AA experience in the Terminator universe and the story of a third Terminator movie we all deserved but never got.

Sorry, it seems to be the DLC only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom