• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chaos Code: Next Episode of Xtreme Tempest (2D Fighting game) confirmed for release "next winter"

Supports widescreen arenas and updated sprites. The last game, New Sign of Catastrophe (remastered and released on PSN) was a pretty fun fighter albeit with a small cast of characters. That's hardly out of the ordinary for a poverty fighter.

Pejo

Gold Member
Looks fun, but I never can stomach the time investment it takes to get good at fighting games, so I just buy them, spend about 10-15 hours in arcade/story/training modes, do all the supers, then quit.

I'll pick it up when it's cheap and continue my tradition.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Poverty fighters is a pretty funny moniker, except that these games are usually way better than the dominant games in the genre. Maybe not this one, though. This looks less "poverty" and more "giving up neck in bathroom stalls for crack".

Cancelled. :lollipop_weary:

Dear all partners and players,
First of all, thank you everyone for your long-term support and love to us and our games. We hope you enjoy playing the games developed by us, FK Digital.
Today we truly regret to announce that for various reasons we made a decision to stop development of any new titles after March 31, 2020 (the existing titles are not affected).
And we also regret to add that the development of our new title Chaos Code Next, which we only announced last month, will also be terminated.
Taking a break is for accomplishing a longer journey.
Hope we shall meet again sometime.
February 10, 2020
FK Digital (All Staff)

Top Bottom