• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CES Cheif defends Ivanka Trump invite after #BoycottCES had been trending.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"It's okay to like videogames, it's never OK to be a gamer" ~ anonymous

if you know where this came from, you're good

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned

ManaByte

Cum again?

JWVkGCR.jpg

giphy.gif

lyan

Did you think she got a job in the government legitimately? For that matter, do you think she was even suppose to get that job at all?

What can she say on that day that could be learned from, that doesn't involve illegal activity?
Are people expecting her to go up and present all the materials she herself prepared? The way I see it she is just a representative speaker, legitimate or not, of the government and is going to contribute with information prepared by the actual smart people behind the scene. If it is any other speaker from the government who is not really qualified for the matter doing the same the media wouldn't care.

OGay

Banned
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
I think I found my favorite post, in any forum, ever.

The surgical destruction caught me off guard.

Are people expecting her to go up and present all the materials she herself prepared? The way I see it she is just a representative speaker, legitimate or not, of the government and is going to contribute with information prepared by the actual smart people behind the scene. If it is any other speaker from the government who is not really qualified for the matter doing the same the media wouldn't care.
She is not even suppose to be working in the government at all. The very fact that you are denying this, and pretend that this is normal when it isn't, is enough to discredit the rest of your paragraph.

Not being legitimate is the whole point. You can't just say it doesn't matter. You might as well say it doesn't matter that Trump commited treason multiple times on Twitter.

Last edited:

GymWolf

The only thing i know about ivanka is that she is hot.

I would trump her bush with my obama...

Last edited:

lyan

She is not even suppose to be working in the government at all. The very fact that you are denying this, and pretend that this is normal when it isn't, is enough to discredit the rest of your paragraph.

Not being legitimate is the whole point. You can't just say it doesn't matter. You might as well say it doesn't matter that Trump commited treason multiple times on Twitter.
I am addressing the people that think she will only be there embarrassing herself and bring nothing to the audience. So since your reply has nothing to do with those concerns I assume you agree that such won't be the case.

Top Bottom