• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Certain affinity ® collaborating with 343 on Halo Infinite

Halo does have a certain affinity with them from the start :pun intended: i mean jokes aside hasn't Certain Affinity worked on major Halo remasters and such?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Halo does have a certain affinity with them from the start :pun intended: i mean jokes aside hasn't Certain Affinity worked on major Halo remasters and such?
Yes... maps for most of the Halo games of the last 11 years, and the head of the company worked with them before he had his company as well.

They've also done a bunch of the COD MP of the last decade.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I say the more the merrier. Throw as much talent and money at this project as possible.

Lognor

Banned
Like I said, without BR mode this game will be on life support very soon..

BR is that popular? I don't get it. I've tried a couple br games and I'm not a fan. You die and then you sit around waiting for the batch to end or join a new match. I much prefer being back in the game right away. Halo has done good modes i enjoy and they're all quick and little downtime

oldergamer

Way too many people thinking they know what was going on between 343 and other outsouce studios. Seriously you guys that are trying to make it a big negative, dont know what you are talking about.

343 is working on multiple games. They may have just brought in CA for bug fixing help or so they could move people to the 2nd project. Who knows as none of this matters. All big studios use outsource help.

FeldMonster

For the love of Christ just give us a proper firefight!!! It was the one awesome mode on Halo 5.
I did enjoy Warzone Firefight (still play it, especially since TitanFall 2 is under constant DDOS attack, and Frontier Defense is by far the best Horde mode in my opinion, with Warzone Firefight my 2nd favorite), but it is interesting that you state "proper" firefight. One of the camplaints from the anti-343 crowd was the lack of a classic firefight mode i.e. without REQs, no bosses, waves of enemies.

Also, there are several modes new to Halo introduced by Halo 5. I am partial to Roaming King in particular, where the hill itself slowly moves, following a specific path through the maps layout. Castle Wars is also fun when you just want something super casual to play.

Lone Wolf

I did enjoy Warzone Firefight (still play it, especially since TitanFall 2 is under constant DDOS attack, and Frontier Defense is by far the best Horde mode in my opinion, with Warzone Firefight my 2nd favorite), but it is interesting that you state "proper" firefight. One of the camplaints from the anti-343 crowd was the lack of a classic firefight mode i.e. without REQs, no bosses, waves of enemies.

Also, there are several modes new to Halo introduced by Halo 5. I am partial to Roaming King in particular, where the hill itself slowly moves, following a specific path through the maps layout. Castle Wars is also fun when you just want something super casual to play.
You are right about what a proper firefight is. I would like both. The Halo 5 version was an awesome sandbox of different weapons and vehicles. I feel they went backwards in that regard with Halo Infinite. The few weapon variants dont make up for what’s missing.

Top Bottom