• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cereal before milk or milk before cereal?

Do you pour milk first then add cereal or other way round?

• Milk first

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Cereal first

Votes: 133 90.5%
  • I don't own a bowl or spoon

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dr_octagon

Banned
Gutten haben Neo Gaftwuffe.

Do you pour milk first then add cereal or other way round?

TL;DR

Milk then cereal. Cereal then milk.
Thought?

Danke.

Jennings

• Pour milk into red plastic cup.
  • Bring box of cereal and cup of milk to the couch.
  • Turn on Youtube videos.
  • Pour in cereal and eat with a fork, preserving as much milk as possible in the process.
  • Refill with cereal as needed until milk has depleted.
  • 18 hours later go to the bathroom and take a massive oaty dump.

dr_octagon

Banned
Ted Bundy put milk before cereal.

All I'm saying.
Cereal killer, amireright?
Jim Carrey Laugh GIF

Mossybrew

My eyes were opened to the True Way some years ago. Simple really, you put how much milk you want, then sit down with the box of cereal. Add a bit of cereal periodically to the milk as you eat - bingo, cereal is never soggy.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Milk first? No one on planet earth has ever purposely poured milk into a bowl before cereal.

OP, you have ruined my day.

Not true.

My wife puts the milk in first. She thinks this is the everyone does it and I'm odd for putting cereal in first. The current poll results say otherwise.

Now, I'm off to rub the poll results in her face. Probably be kicked out bed and need to sleep in a different room, but it'll be worth it.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
My eyes were opened to the True Way some years ago. Simple really, you put how much milk you want, then sit down with the box of cereal. Add a bit of cereal periodically to the milk as you eat - bingo, cereal is never soggy.

Cereal doesn't become it's TRUE form until a certain percentage of moisture is absorbed by the kibble, puff etc...

Pouring cereal over an ocean of milk and then eating it when 90 percent of the puff is still buoyant and bone dry makes you a bad person. You're a bad person Mr. Mossybrew and we now see you for who you truly are.

Mossybrew

Cereal doesn't become it's TRUE form until a certain percentage of moisture is absorbed by the kibble, puff etc...

Pouring cereal over an ocean of milk and then eating it when 90 percent of the puff is still buoyant and bone dry makes you a bad person. You're a bad person Mr. Mossybrew and we now see you for who you truly are.

The joy of cereal consumption is that crunch, it's why the first few bites out of a bowl are the best. You protest, but deep in your heart you know it's true.

*Nightwing

After hours of walking around all day contemplating how someone can be so sinister even by mine own chaotic standards as to put milk in a bowl first, I now find myself for the first time in years ill with nausea, diarrhea and vomiting.

Even the thought of milk first can sour not only the milk but well being itself!

Top Bottom