• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrate your gaming year with PlayStation Wrap-Up 2020 (Free dynamic theme available for PS4 players)

Fake

Through March 2, 2021, PS4 players* can access their PlayStation 2020 Wrap-Up report and share their details with others, including trophies earned, top played games, play hours, and more. If you are a PS4 player and also played on PS5* in 2020, you can see a few general stats from your PS5 experience.

A free dynamic theme featuring PlayStation Shapes is also available to PS4 owners. For those who qualify**, you’ll receive your year-end wrap report via email, so be sure to check your inbox. You can also check the PlayStation 2020 Wrap-Up page for more details.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Through March 2, 2021, PS4 players* can access their PlayStation 2020 Wrap-Up report and share their details with others, including trophies earned, top played games, play hours, and more. If you are a PS4 player and also played on PS5* in 2020, you can see a few general stats from your PS5 experience.

*Users need to have a registered PSN account in their region, be age 18 years or over, have played games on a PS4 console for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020. Users in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australasia, India and Russia must have allowed us to collect “Additional Data,” and can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].
** Users need to have opted in to receive marketing emails via the Notifications Settings on their PSN account.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
I'm pretty happy to spend that time on Genshin Impact, Ultra Street Fighter and Dragons Crows. Great games to enjoy.

Also, 340 trophies lol

Mithos

Added, but download not accessible/available right now when I try to get it on the PS4.

-
11 played games

1 GENSHIN IMPACT 228 hrs
2 DESTINY 2 52 hrs
3 BLESS UNLEASHED 33 hrs

Last edited:

SSfox

Can't access my stats, will try later when I'll be home, but I think RDR2 online could be my most played.

Trophies only counts my PS4 games. It leaves out the PS5 platinums for some reason.

38 platinums
726 hours
+2 to insanity (and growing)

Mr Moose

I don't trust these stats.

Your top games​

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 434 hours​

PERSONA 5 ROYAL 100 hours​

MINECRAFT PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION 83 hours

Hours played online​

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
NpLki4.jpg

cormack12

Gold Member
Rean no Kiseki Rean no Kiseki iorek21 iorek21

Have you done this:

*Users need to have a registered PSN account in their region, be age 18 years or over, have played games on a PS4 console for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020. Users in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australasia, India and Russia must have allowed us to collect “Additional Data,” and can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].

I changed those settings and then mine worked 2 hours later or so. Also try changing the en-us part of the link to en-gb or vice versa

H-Hey guys we WaNt yUo to cElEbRaTE with uS! What's that? You're outside the US/Europe? Well then fuck you! They money hours you spent means shit! See ya later suckeeeeeeerz!

Last edited:
Rean no Kiseki Rean no Kiseki iorek21 iorek21

Have you done this:

I changed those settings and then mine worked 2 hours later or so. Also try changing the en-us part of the link to en-gb or vice versa
I did i think when they did this shit last year, but i'm in another city at the moment so i checked my PSN account and all of this sharing BS is checked so i don't know really.

I had to boot my PS4 back up sadly. Just to change that setting :/
Well i know by heart what's my top most played games in 2020

Persona 5 royal 140-150 hours.

Rainbow Six Siege 100+

Ni No Kuni 2/Final Fantasy VII Remake/Tokyo Xanadu eX+/Trails in The Sky FC Evolution/Ghost Of Tsushima 60-80 hours each.

Resident Evil 3 Remake/The Last Of Us Part 2/Nioh DLCs/Tales of Zestiria/Darksiders 3/SFV CE 20-40 hours.

Gotta love psnprofiles.com gives you the info you need and for free! Better than Sony in more ways than one.

Skifi28

let's see:

142 games
Monster hunter 400 hours...I was expecting more.
Total of 2076 hours, not bad.
1282 trophies, 16 platinums....damn

Pretty metal if I do say so myself.

SilentUser

I'm pretty happy to spend that time on Genshin Impact, Ultra Street Fighter and Dragons Crows. Great games to enjoy.

Also, 340 trophies lol
Love Genshin Impact, great game to play with friends.

OT: Can't see mine, I think it isn't working right now.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I tend to play the main campaign and then move on. Nothing against replaying a game. I’ve put a lot more time in NiOh 2 since the DLC/remastered versions are upon us.

7-BDE2135-BAFF-4-E0-E-BF25-67-F75-F1-F95-BE.jpg

870-AAB6-F-3371-4360-8341-6746-FD15-A4-EA.jpg

2-ECFFF17-DB8-B-4-D11-8-E62-7-CB4-BCE40-FF7.jpg

Top Bottom