• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt says it’s still waiting for Sony’s approval to bring Cyberpunk 2077 back to the PlayStation Store

GHG

Gold Member
At last, someone with something to prove their position! That article is six months old by the way; they recently consolidated the lawsuits into one for common court proceedings. So then, CDPR has not committed fraud, and they're working to resolve the legal matters as quickly as possible. Feel free to come back if the court rules against them and finds them guilty of fraud.

Consolidating the lawsuits doesn't stop one of them being securities fraud.

It's just a more time efficient way for the court to deal with the cases since they all relate to the same underlying product.

There will be multiple rulings in the same case, one for each issue.

GHG

Gold Member
Is this game good yet?

I'd say no.

If you're yet to play it I'd say wait until they say they've stopped working on it so that you have a chance of playing the "best" version possible.

Even modders haven't been able to fix certain obvious things yet so that's quite telling, they have a lot of work ahead of them.

No one said it did?

It read like that's what you were suggesting? If that's not the case then nevermind.

Last edited:

NinjaBoiX

Cyberpunk is so broken that I’d need to be convinced that it would be money well spent at this point. They’d need to reassure me that the game works properly now.

It was a disaster of a launch, I can’t think of a single AAA one worse.

Sony needs to get their shit together. Yeah the game was a mess at launch (only on consoles) but CDPR have patched it and it’s improved. It’s as good as it’s ever gonna be on PS4. Anyway that’s not even why they took it off the store. They got upset cause they were having to give people money back.

If Sony don’t wanna let it back on then it’s their loss and they’re stopping their customers being able to buy a fantastic game. Shame they’re gonna miss out because of Sonys arrogance. CDPR will miss not having it on PlayStation but it’s not the end of the world for them. They still have Xbox and PC. Most of their sales are on PC and they’ll be getting 100% from a lot of the sales.

Last edited:
Sony needs to get their shit together. Yeah the game was a mess at launch (only on consoles) but CDPR have patched it and it’s improved. It’s as good as it’s ever gonna be on PS4. Anyway that’s not even why they took it off the store. They got upset cause they were having to give people money back.

If Sony don’t wanna let it back on then it’s their loss and they’re stopping their customers being able to buy a fantastic game. Shame they’re gonna miss out because of Sonys arrogance. CDPR will miss not having it on PlayStation but it’s not the end of the world for them. They still have Xbox and PC. Most of their sales are on PC and they’ll be getting 100% from a lot of the sales.
buiVLhjvCQEVoAJAW5q6chZPPSsb1fTcCd8FBy3_v9s_JQQNWhc_5E7LRL6P5046YXvB5pGv

The only thing SONY lost was patience and money from massive amounts of refunds. The last thing they want is to bring the game back still half baked and again go through a process that THEY never announced. SONY has nothing to do with PC gaming so who cares if the game runs better on PC? The game for their own platform was UN PLA YA BLE. CDPR said people can request refunds....SONY never agreed to that prior. So pretty much CDPR made a nightmare with customers to SONY because they only care about their GOG. Also, glad you enjoy it but this game when it does eventually come back its as good as D.E.A.D. especially if its still priced at $60. There wont be any massive sales that will make them money.

People moved on, the game is tainted. Look at Days Gone. Its actually a great game, just a bit too long especially the slow start and it affected the reviews and sales so much that it wont even get a sequel. Ever since release Cyberpunk was shit on, who in their right mind wants to buy this unless its on sale for $20 or PS+. Its not SONY, CDPR needs to get their shit together and drop their arrogance from making ONE massively successful game. They didnt have the man power to take on such a big project, they didnt have experience to take on something so diverse and they over promised even till the last minute which is a stab in the back to gamers. Look at MS...one month before release they said fuck it, one year delay, this shit aint ready. They prob lost some fans, lost money on launch title etc but they made a decision that is for the better in the end. Now everyone is again talking about it and hyped about the next Halo. You do realize that even here, barely anyone mentions CP2077. Its done.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Sorry, I'll try and be clearer in the future. I was just highlighting that it's all still pending.

Look....I think if they settle or if they lose the lawsuit is irrelevant to this tbh. The fact that many are suing them means many, many parties feel they broke the law when they lied about the condition of the game, proceed to hide footage on those systems, then took money from investors based on that claim of it running fine.

The investment made is based on the belief that the game is in a working state, "running fine". Blocking footage on the last gen versions from reviewers shows they don't believe that themselves. 6 Months later we still have lots of problems means....yea it wasn't running fine.

Last edited:

ZehDon

Look....I think if they settle or if they lose the lawsuit is irrelevant to this tbh...
You think the law suit that would determine if CDPR actually committed fraud is irrelevant... to whether or not CDPR committed fraud? Yeah, this will be my last reply here I think.

The fact that many are suing them means many, many parties feel they broke the law when they lied about the condition of the game...
So, you're now down to what people "feel" to try and justify your continued hyperbole. Ok then... the law suites that you say don't matter above, and then go on to use in this sentence to try and explain why you're correct, are about a failure to disclose. These law suits are laid out in black and white: some investors claim that CDPR did not explain the issues they were having with the game on base-consoles, which those investors are claiming would have impacted either their intention to invest in CDPR, or, negligently impacted the return on their investment. Talking about "feel" is irrelevant; anything else you write is pure hyperbole on your part.

The investment made is based on the belief that the game is in a working state, "running fine". Blocking footage on the last gen versions from reviewers shows they don't believe that themselves. 6 Months later we still have lots of problems means....yea it wasn't running fine.
Not really; investments in this space are made on the belief that the company will make a larger profit, usually generated from game sales. That's about it, really. EA, Activision, and Ubisoft have demonstrated repeatably that the ultimate quality of the software is largely irrelevant if it exceeds profit projections. You used Madden as an example before; terrible game, but it makes oodles of money, so it's actually a great investment and investor's don't care about the underlying game. You clearly don't understand investing. You're also clearly attempting to re-define established words to fit your warped perspective to push your narrative that, despite working well enough for the majority of the 13+ million owners, Cyberpunk 2077 is somehow this unpreceded scam. Also... CDPR didn't block footage from reviewers, they blocked reviewers from using their own footage. Go and read the Xbox reviews in particular; reviewers commented on the base-console performance issues, and this was reflected in some of the review scores. Some reviewers hand waved away the issues, others actually did their job. Please, stop making stuff up.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
bullshit. Sony is still pissed off at them for releasing it at all and offering refunds. Don't expect Sony to change stance on this. I wouldn't be suprised if SCEE is going to challenge the court decision that blocked them from disallowing whatever game they wanted to no be released in Europe. This would be ammo for their argument to have full control over what is and isn't released.
This. It was obvious this was always about punishing CDPR for acting unilaterally and making it sounds Sony agreed to no-questions-asked refunds on the game. The fact this was not picked up by any media outlet shows the state of gaming journalism.

EDMIX

. CDPR didn't block footage from reviewers, they blocked reviewers

Too funny.

some investors claim that CDPR did not explain the issues they were having with the game on base-consoles

Well...they didn't, they argued it was running "surprisingly well"

Then they go on to um "block reviewers". Sounds like a very clear case here bud.

They lied, blocked footage and 6 months later the game is still fucked up.

Let me guess, CDPR now is not responsible for knowing their own games are fucked up before release or?

but hey, we are all making it up. Say the game is running "surprisingly well", block reviewers from using their own footage, keep taking investor money and pre-orders and still have the game fucked up 6 months later, but shit, we all must be making this up? None of that occurred or?

CDPR must be sending you some decent checks bud =)

Miles708

This. It was obvious this was always about punishing CDPR for acting unilaterally and making it sounds Sony agreed to no-questions-asked refunds on the game. The fact this was not picked up by any media outlet shows the state of gaming journalism.

I think it's a combination of causes: the game running EXTREMELY POORLY to the point of crashing in every session. The game being most wanted and selling really a lot. CDPR trying to unilaterally save face.

I agree there's a discussion to be had about the state of refunds on PSN, but I also think all these factors played a role in Sony saying "fuck you and your product", not only the refunds part.

Last edited:

MonarchJT

Banned
Not gonna defend the game because it was really buggy...but this year's been very special for all developers ... i hope that cdproject will remember Sony behaviour with their next game. If all the developers bought themselves like this for all the nonsense that Sony and Ms did by now their consoles would be dead forever

Last edited:

Miles708

Not gonna defend the game because it was really buggy...but this year's been very special for all developers ... i hope that cdproject will remember Sony behaviour with their next game. If all the developers bought themselves like this for all the nonsense that Sony and Ms did by now their consoles would be dead forever

I'm not sure i follow. Sony is responsible that the game was a total disaster? Or that now they're putting CDPR under deeper scrutiny?
What exactly CDPR did right in all this?

ZywyPL

Banned
Wonder how this pans out, is Sony still mad? Because that's why the game has been pulled from PS Store in the first place, you can patch a game but not people's feelings...

MonarchJT

Banned
I'm not sure i follow. Sony is responsible that the game was a total disaster? Or that now they're putting CDPR under deeper scrutiny?
What exactly CDPR did right in all this?
no no, Sony has made an extreme move (which has caused the shares of a company to collapse and which if it had not been partly state-owned would have had more dramatic implications) decides to exclude the game from the platform. And as I said before, if all the developers began to snub the hw producers every time they make a fool with their os's or hardware, well I assure you that their platforms would have very little software .

Last edited:

ZehDon

Too funny.
Wow. You're resorting to deliberately mis-quoting posts to remove context and clarity, all so you maintain your distorted perception and push your narrative. This is the saddest online exchange I've had for a long time. Best of luck in your future endeavours friend.

kuncol02

Banned
no no, Sony has made an extreme move (which has caused the shares of a company to collapse and which if it had not been partly state-owned would have had more dramatic implications) decides to exclude the game from the platform. And as I said before, if all the developers began to snub the hw producers every time they make a fool with their os's or hardware, well I assure you that their platforms would have very little software .
HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!
Where you guys get your info? CDP is not (and never was) state owned in any degree.

Miles708

The game sold 13 millions so, if anything, the takeaway of this whole story is that lies and felony are ultimately worth it for business.

As for Sony stance, take up my previous post, it's really a combination of factors.

I'm not sure you can really paint cdpr as the poor, good guys in this whole affair. There hasn't been an ounce of good faith in anything they did up until the game's launch .

Last edited:

MonarchJT

Banned
HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!
Where you guys get your info? CDP is not (and never was) state owned in any degree.
uhm maybe I'm wrong I have read several times that the government has passed millions of euros to the company ... once 18 another 7 but in fact I don't know if the government is a shareholder...but it is strongly supported in its country and by the government

Last edited:
So who needs who more here CDPR need Sony or Sony needs CDPR more what if Witcher 4 is not coming to playstation because of this beef.
Sony doesn't need CDPR
And CDPR doesn't need Sony.

So it will fome down to business decisions and the people who make them who easily can be petty. That shit exists in corporate culture.

If PS5 platform isn't growing as much because of shortages and Xbox is catching up compared to last gen, PC and Xbox is still 80% of their market. If they get that for 90% of expenses it might happen.

Dodkrake

Banned
We talking about days gone release?

Did you play Days Gone on release? I did. Not even comparable. It had some bugs, but my 50hr run was marked by... A couple of weird glitches, mostly around physics. That's all. Cyberpunk was just unplayable on base consoles, and even the superior PC release was filled with horrible bugs and broken beyond belief.

Flabagast

What's funny is that as of now old gen PS versions run noticeably better than Xbox ones.

And I don't agree with those saying that no improvement was made over six months. Sure maybe not enough but the difference with the launch version is huge

And that is not talking about framerate which has also increased significantly, as well as the number of crashes that has been reduced a lot (even if they are still here). 1.22 (current version) has also improved by quite a margin in comparison with 1.2.

Overall I still firmly believe that a lot of people will be pleasantely surprised once they put their hands on the game. Its artistic qualities notably are through the roof (characters writing, animation, music, visual design, overall atmosphere etc etc...). On reddit for example where the game has been trashed more than anywhere else, you can read every day new players posting how they love the game and are really surprised as they were expecting a turd. Despite the huge fuck up that CDPR made, their reedeming quality is the core game itself, which is very good and with a lot of personnality. More and more people will see it in the next months/ years, even if there will always be unresolved issues.

I mean just look at this

kuncol02

Banned
uhm maybe I'm wrong I have read several times that the government has passed millions of euros to the company ... once 18 another 7 but in fact I don't know if the government is a shareholder...but it is strongly supported in its country and by the government
It was EU money used to boost new technology industry in Poland. Almost every gaming company in Poland get something from that.

tommib

This may be the dumbest thing ever posted on NeoGAF... and I've read all 4,000+ pages of the next-gen speculation thread.
He’s not wrong though. And I enjoyed what I played but these guys hiding footage from base consoles, asking reviewers to only use hand-picked footage from their high end 5K worth state of the art computers, downgrading the game in every way possible since original reveals, and the mismatch between this promised super reactive immersive gameplay experience and the bug fest orgy we got… I mean, come on.

It has wonderful characters, great and funny side stories but they just were biting much more than they could chew - while promising the world that it would be the most immersive detailed game ever made.

Last edited:

Mozzarella

The only thing SONY lost was patience and money from massive amounts of refunds. The last thing they want is to bring the game back still half baked and again go through a process that THEY never announced. SONY has nothing to do with PC gaming so who cares if the game runs better on PC? The game for their own platform was UN PLA YA BLE. CDPR said people can request refunds....SONY never agreed to that prior. So pretty much CDPR made a nightmare with customers to SONY because they only care about their GOG. Also, glad you enjoy it but this game when it does eventually come back its as good as D.E.A.D. especially if its still priced at $60. There wont be any massive sales that will make them money.

People moved on, the game is tainted. Look at Days Gone. Its actually a great game, just a bit too long especially the slow start and it affected the reviews and sales so much that it wont even get a sequel. Ever since release Cyberpunk was shit on, who in their right mind wants to buy this unless its on sale for $20 or PS+. Its not SONY, CDPR needs to get their shit together and drop their arrogance from making ONE massively successful game. They didnt have the man power to take on such a big project, they didnt have experience to take on something so diverse and they over promised even till the last minute which is a stab in the back to gamers. Look at MS...one month before release they said fuck it, one year delay, this shit aint ready. They prob lost some fans, lost money on launch title etc but they made a decision that is for the better in the end. Now everyone is again talking about it and hyped about the next Halo. You do realize that even here, barely anyone mentions CP2077. Its done.
Interesting take, do you think that Cyberpunk 2077 should be discounted when its back on the PS store? Also if you are in their place what would you suggest they do? i think if they leave the game because its tainted and done it will further damage their reputation but i agree with you that its tainted image and many people have forgot about it, just look at Twitch numbers, omg its really low. Yesterday it was around 200 viewers, imagine 200 viewers for a game that was probably one of the most hyped games ever. This is objectively an overhyped game. Because it was over hyped and the hype didnt meet the end result.
Personally i think they should continue to improve on the game and release DLC and with good marketing and the press they can win some of their lost reputation back, they still have many believers in them thanks to their work and effort in the Witcher 3 era with its fairly priced and good DLCs and good support along the way. Even i am one of them, lol. I always have my doubt because i have this feeling the company is changing and for the worst but there is some HOPIUM just because they impressed me in 2015-2017 era and i like their store, but still it may be just denial and delusion, who knows! what will confirm it all is their next game.

I still occasionally visit Pawel stream and he has done like 4 or 5 streams about Cyberpunk with some Q&A sections and i have yet to see some serious honest talk about the state of this game, all they are talking about is the story and characters part of the game and he explains these stuff, I understand its his part of the job since he is quest designers and not technical or ceo or something but still, I can't help but feel that its just trying to be diplomatic with all these answers and talks. I also understand that anything he says can be taken out of context and used against them, however i can't deny that has made his stream much more dull and boring.

Last edited:

yamaci17

Interesting take, do you think that Cyberpunk 2077 should be discounted when its back on the PS store? Also if you are in their place what would you suggest they do? i think if they leave the game because its tainted and done it will further damage their reputation but i agree with you that its tainted image and many people have forgot about it, just look at Twitch numbers, omg its really low. Yesterday it was around 200 viewers, imagine 200 viewers for a game that was probably one of the most hyped games ever. This is objectively an overhyped game. Because it was over hyped and the hype didnt meet the end result.
Personally i think they should continue to improve on the game and release DLC and with good marketing and the press they can win some of their lost reputation back, they still have many believers in them thanks to their work and effort in the Witcher 3 era with its fairly priced and good DLCs and good support along the way. Even i am one of them, lol. I always have my doubt because i have this feeling the company is changing and for the worst but there is some HOPIUM just because they impressed me in 2015-2017 era and i like their store, but still it may be just denial and delusion, who knows! what will confirm it all is their next game.

I still occasionally visit Pawel stream and he has done like 4 or 5 streams about Cyberpunk with some Q&A sections and i have yet to see some serious honest talk about the state of this game, all they are talking about is the story and characters part of the game and he explains these stuff, I understand its his part of the job since he is quest designers and not technical or ceo or something but still, I can't help but feel that its just trying to be diplomatic with all these answers and talks. I also understand that anything he says can be taken out of context and used against them, however i can't deny that has made his stream much more dull and boring.

Yeah been watching some of those streams.

He literally tries to polish a turd. Thats all he really does. He nitpicks every detail around the map/quest and he explains things as if no one ever did them before. Its very weird and feel forced. Its almost like he's trying to redeem the game through narrative and background details alone. For an entire minute, he explained the psyche behind the shoes that are hanged to a basketball hoop. Really? Those kind of background narrative telling has been happening in video games for, like, 20 years. I remember Gordon Freeman's locker from Half-Life and all them background details on a freaking 1998 video game. What is he really trying to prove?

He lost me when he was reading the e-mails and said "oh, we have a reminder for our flat's rent, better pay that later"

Yeah... As if we can... Why can't we, huh? Why doesn't Night City has a cost of living? No bills, no rents, no nothing. All show, no talk. I would've liked a system where I feel like an actual NC resident.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
I booted up the game last night on series x for the first time in a while and man...i genuinley want to love it, but there are just too many issues. Despite night city being one of the most incredible gaming enviroments ive ever seen, pop in is pretty bad. Npc’s look and act lifeless, unlike the witcher 3, and the game feels like its being held togeather by duck tape.

i really hope that when the actual series x port arrives this holiday, that many of these issues are ironed out. Until then, my play through is on hold

ZehDon

He’s not wrong though. And I enjoyed what I played but these guys hiding footage from base consoles, asking reviewers to only use hand-picked footage from their high end 5K worth state of the art computers, downgrading the game in every way possible since original reveals, and the mismatch between this promised super reactive immersive gameplay experience and the bug fest orgy we got… I mean, come on.

It has wonderful characters, great and funny side stories but they just were biting much more than they could chew - while promising the world that it would be the most immersive detailed game ever made.
You think Cyberpunk 2077 is the "worst of the worst" games ever made? If it disappointed you, sure - that's your personal opinion, sorry you didn't enjoy it. If it didn't work on your setup? Sorry to hear it, I hope you took up that refund offer. Thought it was a decent game, but didn't live up to hype? Cool, totally understandable, hope you enjoyed it enough for the asking price.

But in a world of:
  • ET The Extra-Terrestrial
  • Superman 64
  • Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
  • Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
  • Daikatana
  • Postal III
  • Anthem
  • Fallout 76
  • Wii Shovel Ware
  • Asset flips on Steam
  • And about two dozen Kickstarter games that never saw the light of day and never offered refunds
You truly believe Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Project Red released in 2020 is the "worst of the worst"? I hope you can understand my scepticism here.

Flabagast

Yeah been watching some of those streams.

He literally tries to polish a turd. Thats all he really does. He nitpicks every detail around the map/quest and he explains things as if no one ever did them before. Its very weird and feel forced. Its almost like he's trying to redeem the game through narrative and background details alone. For an entire minute, he explained the psyche behind the shoes that are hanged to a basketball hoop. Really? Those kind of background narrative telling has been happening in video games for, like, 20 years. I remember Gordon Freeman's locker from Half-Life and all them background details on a freaking 1998 video game. What is he really trying to prove?

He lost me when he was reading the e-mails and said "oh, we have a reminder for our flat's rent, better pay that later"

Yeah... As if we can... Why can't we, huh? Why doesn't Night City has a cost of living? No bills, no rents, no nothing. All show, no talk. I would've liked a system where I feel like an actual NC resident.
His streams are more targeted to CP77 enthusiasts that love the game tbh, he does not do it to convince "haters" or people that did not like the game.

And there are a lot of insights on the development of the game and interesting tidbits about the design to be seen as well. But I agree with you, he focuses mostly on story and characters and shows how deeply the narration is interwoven in the game and informs basically everything, with many many callbacks between side and main quests, lots of foreshadowing everywhere (TV shows that show you characters hours before you meet them in person, posters that are connected to real places in the game, etc..), deep background of every character in the game to be found in their environment, character animation in service of the story etc etc... The last stream for example focused a lot on the (lovable) character of Takemura, how he was designed and how his traits inform his behavior, etc...

It just shows that it is first and foremost a story game basically (just like Witcher 3) and that story has the priority over everything else, and people really need to understand this point.

Sure he could talk more about level design or gameplay mechanics, but do not forget that his job is basically to integrate the story into the game, so it's normal that this is what he focuses on the most.

Last edited:

reksveks

I have a decent time with cyberpunk on my PC but I can get the console hatred.

Also Sony are probably still pissed that Cdpr forced Sony to have a more reasonable refund policy

Raekwon26

These idiots cost a billion dollar corporation to return money and they think there wouldn't be backlash?

Unreal and the people defending this nonsense need to go outside and live in reality.

They need to fix their broken game first. As long as it still crashes on PS4 and is still buggy AF Sony won't be allowing it back in their Store.

tommib

You think Cyberpunk 2077 is the "worst of the worst" games ever made? If it disappointed you, sure - that's your personal opinion, sorry you didn't enjoy it. If it didn't work on your setup? Sorry to hear it, I hope you took up that refund offer. Thought it was a decent game, but didn't live up to hype? Cool, totally understandable, hope you enjoyed it enough for the asking price.

But in a world of:
  • ET The Extra-Terrestrial
  • Superman 64
  • Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
  • Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
  • Daikatana
  • Postal III
  • Anthem
  • Fallout 76
  • Wii Shovel Ware
  • Asset flips on Steam
  • And about two dozen Kickstarter games that never saw the light of day and never offered refunds
You truly believe Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Project Red released in 2020 is the "worst of the worst"? I hope you can understand my scepticism here.
No, I agree with you. It’s really not the worst, at all, but I think Bo meant it as the worst in terms of manipulation of expectations and overall greedy practices..

Cyberpunk is still one of the most interesting games from last year and I was totally enjoying my time until the bugs kept harrassing me every 10 minutes. I didn’t mind the performance on my PS4 pro. There’s only so much streaming an outdated RPM hard drive can handle. The bug fest made me ask for the refund and I can’t wait for the game to be all ironed out in a PS5 specific release. Will that ever come? Hard to say.

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
Too funny.

Well...they didn't, they argued it was running "surprisingly well"

Then they go on to um "block reviewers". Sounds like a very clear case here bud.

They lied, blocked footage and 6 months later the game is still fucked up.

Let me guess, CDPR now is not responsible for knowing their own games are fucked up before release or?

but hey, we are all making it up. Say the game is running "surprisingly well", block reviewers from using their own footage, keep taking investor money and pre-orders and still have the game fucked up 6 months later, but shit, we all must be making this up? None of that occurred or?

CDPR must be sending you some decent checks bud =)
Ofcourse it ran surprisingly well. The old gen consoles are fucking ancient bud. 2013. Hello?

Its a miracle they even run on this old shit hardware at all.

MMaRsu

Banned
These idiots cost a billion dollar corporation to return money and they think there wouldn't be backlash?

Unreal and the people defending this nonsense need to go outside and live in reality.

People defending what? That Sony should have a normal refund process? That they shouldnt fuck over their customers if they want to return a defective product?

Sony can fuck off

Raekwon26

People defending what? That Sony should have a normal refund process? That they shouldnt fuck over their customers if they want to return a defective product?

Sony can fuck off
I'm sorry, what?

The game is broken. Sony don't want to start giving back money because CDPR fucked up and want to profit on a broken mess.

This is business. This ain't about fucking anyone over, it's about losing money. CDPR aren't about to cost Sony money.

They can get stuffed.

Sony can fuck off

Pretty sure they the resolved the refund issue?

Top Bottom