• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt says it’s still waiting for Sony’s approval to bring Cyberpunk 2077 back to the PlayStation Store

ToadMan

Eh, Anthem and Fallout 76 come to mind. Neither got removed from PSN either.

Not really salty, just amazed at the double standards of some people.
Lets all jump on the hate bandwagon for CP2077, but Its ok when sony does it

Days gone didn’t crash the console multiple times per hour. In fact I never played a console game even remotely close to as bad as that garbage and very few PC ones either.

CP did and still does. Not even in the same league. It shouldn’t be sold until that is fixed. And by then it should be sold for 9.99 because that’s about the value of the content.

Last edited:

Miles708

Fuckin-A they're lazy. Too lazy to test the game or even pay for the game to *be* tested on PS4 and Xbox One. Fuck outta here with the CDPR defence force rhetoric.

Lazy is incorrect. You can bet they tested it and fully knew about every single bug they left there.

Last edited:
The AI is just a fucking joke. The combat isn't great. The physics sucks. Game has an identity crisis, is it a GTA type game? Is it more of a looter shooter like Borderlands? Or does it have RPG type systems? It doesnt know what type of game it is, and it does it all wrong or bad.

Its a bad game. So many events are just scripted. I like the main storyline a lot. But outside of that the game is just trash. Money is completely pointless. So much of the systems and things to do suck. The little that there is to do.

Its just such a poor game. It needed another 2-3 years of dev. Which makes sense. A game of this size and scope, made by a studio that has never done a FPS sci fi RPG, you'd expect to take a very very long time.

Even beyond bugs this game is just a complete mess.

Last edited:

Goalus

They should just go full Xbox-exclusive, also for future projects.
Sony's message has been clear - they don't want CDPR's games.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Cyberpunk on PS4 pro and played it until platinum.

But even I agree it is one of the buggiest console games I have ever played. Literally hard crashed every few hours. Sometimes even more frequently. A lot of euro jank in this one.

Flabagast

I really enjoyed Cyberpunk on PS4 pro and played it until platinum.

But even I agree it is one of the buggiest console games I have ever played. Literally hard crashed every few hours. Sometimes even more frequently. A lot of euro jank in this one.

Yeah it is kind of the king of eurojank to rule them all tbh (or at leat it is definitely the most expensive eurojank project ever).

But that does not necesseraly prevent it from being good. Vampire Bloodlines for example (even if that does not really go into definition of eurojank as it is an American game) was broken beyond belief at its launch and is however still highly regarded.

And as an aside I just replayed Ghost Town mission with Panam. Man it is so fucking impressive. The characters, landscapes, narrative delivery, fluid dialogue, tension, and oh my god the music. 10/10, it's next level stuff and just rivets you to your screen all the way through.

The highs of this game are higher than anything else in gaming imho. There is so much to love.

And that soundtrack man.

Last edited:

Flabagast

The special refund policy on PSN will end on June 18th. Maybe good news to come ?

index.php

Top Bottom