• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt Red is 'Totally, Fully Committed' to Cyberpunk Franchise

They only revived their own failed crappy game and that took years.
True enough but what a revival. I mean it's easily the biggest 180 in gaming history, for free, with a team size that wouldn't fill a bus.

Put some money into them and grow their ethos slowly and wow, you've got the scrapheap challenge of studios.

Interfectum

"We are totally and fully commit..."

Throw Away Chris Farren GIF by Polyvinyl Records

"Witcher 4, 5 and 6 are in pre-production stages!"

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

The game was a total success, would be dumb to ditch it just because of the bad press, game sold a lot and that's what matters

I've seen a lot of people try to bill it as a complete failure. Probably a lot of studios that would like a failure like 2077, haha. Definitely some bad PR attached to it though.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Yes, the release was disastrous and I blame a lot of initial buyers in part for their own disappointment, I wouldn't have bought it even if I wanted to play it at release due to the shady practices regarding showing the game but to each their own, the thing is that despite that, the game was a total success commercially and still have legs without new content, haters gonna hate and cdpr gonna be shit for mistreating their customers but the game was a total hit

Top Bottom