• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carter | Official Trailer | Netflix

jason10mm

Gold Member
Related???

doTtsj4.jpg

I hope I’m not the only one that thought it was a biogrpahy about President Carter before I clicked the thread title…
NGL, some sort of "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer" type action film based on Carter could be DOPE!

Batiman

Banned
I hope I’m not the only one that thought it was a biogrpahy about President Carter before I clicked the thread title…
Since I was watching rush hour yesterday. A solo rush hour featuring Chris Tucker was what I was hoping for lol

release-date-august-10-2007-movie-title-rush-hour-3-studio-new-line-F6KTP0.jpg

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Those helicopters at the end can't possibly be in the movie? that looked unbelievable bad, any self-respecting 3D designer would commit seppuku over that shit.

The movie is too ambitious for it's own good(A one take style action/kung fu movie) and even though you can see the flaws, they tried their hardest to make it as interesting and as fun as an action movie could be.

If this had just a little more budget, time, or maybe talent, it would be one of my favorite action movies of all time. However what we were given is hard to rate. It feels like it should be an A+ project, but it also feels rough in many spots, specifically the camerawork and the color grading not matching during transitional shots and the too-shaky camera in certain parts(which I assume that they didn't have the needed stabilization rig to make things smoother).

//DEVIL//

Can't see shit trailer. why do they make trailers like that? what are we supposed to feel when we see barely half a second action one after the other? more like a headache :/

I am going to watch it tomorrow. hope it's good. been a while since I seen a good movie.

Can't see shit trailer. why do they make trailers like that? what are we supposed to feel when we see barely half a second action one after the other? more like a headache :/

I am going to watch it tomorrow. hope it's good. been a while since I seen a good movie.
There is Hong Kong cinema kung-fu good, and then there is just plain good. This is the former. Don't expect master class acting or performances. The star of the show is the action, fights, stunts, and camera work.

H4ze

Saw it yesterday, while I enjoyed most of the fighting scenes, the "story" and horrible cgi left a bad taste. Was hoping more for a "The Raid" light, instead of ps2 animations.

And the obvious transitions between cgi and actual movie were really bad :/

But this sounds worse than I want to, still a fun action flick, but there was no need for it to be that long.

Top Bottom