• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM will be attending E3! (some other companies too)

GrayChild

The full list for now:

B9L2aMh.png

The original site (https://new2020-e3-expo.pantheonsite.io/) is currently password protected, but it is now official.

The true gods of gaming have not forsaken their loyal fans, and as shepherds lovingly tending to their flock they will once again grace us with their holy presence. Just as we always expect from our Capgods.

P.S. Some other dudes will be there as well, and they're.... OK I guess.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
This is only the companies with booths on the floor right? Because MS and EA are there but their stuff is off-site.

EDMIX

This is only the companies with booths on the floor right? Because MS and EA are there but their stuff is off-site.

This. Acitivision, Ubisoft, EA and many more do their own events. They simply do it around the time of E3. So I don't even get to what extent they are listing those companies as "attending" as its sounding like a massive stretch. If you #E3, they going to now list a company as "attending"?

mortal

Gold Member
Companies continuing to attend E3 as usual isn't really news worthy though. Companies dropping out of attending E3 is actually news worthy.

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
ESA has just confirmed Nintendo will be part of E3 once again this year (earlier today Gamexplain posted a video claiming Nintendo was going to skip E3)

“We are working to make E3 2020 a more interactive and immersive experience with a show floor that will amplify our exhibitors, their innovations, and announcements,” said Stanley Pierre-Louis, President and CEO of the ESA. “The E3 experience is an industry showcase like no other. It connects media, brands, innovators, and super fans with one another.”

Several leading video game companies have already committed to participating in E3 2020, including Xbox, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Bethesda Softworks, SEGA, Capcom, Square Enix, Take-Two Interactive Software, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., and Warner Bros. Games, among others.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperGooey

Resident Evil 8, Mega Man Legends 3, Darkstalkers, and Dino Crisis 3: Remastered CONFIRMED

Last edited:
Hell yes. Capcom has been the most exciting Publisher for the past couple years. They won back all of the good will for how awesome DMC5 was. And I still haven't even played the RE2 remake..

I wonder what they'll make next..

Dino Crisis? MM Legends 3 on Ps5 (I would die of happiness if true)?

Entroyp

Sweet! They’ve been doing great lately so I’m looking forward to their announcements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom