• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom TGS 2022 Stream - 7:00 PDT , 15:00 BST

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Twitch:

Youtube:

What to expect:

- Street Fighter VI
- Resident Evil Village DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise DLC
- Megaman Network Legacy Collection
- Exoprimal

Don't count on it:

- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Ace Attorney
- Pragmata
- Dragon's Dogma 2

Last edited:

EDMIX

yea I'm doing a bit of work and waiting for it show up at 10am where I'm at to stream.

I'm ready to be triggered! lol

Line up looks boring, but I'm in it for the surprises. I think all I want to see really is SFVI footage.

Wandering Leopard Wandering Leopard Be like "don't expect much"

Us. "Ok DMCVI, Onimusha remake 1,2 and 3, Onimusha 5, Killer 7-2 Heaven Smiles Return of da Smilez" lol

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

I have no idea if this will be translated.

Twitch:

Youtube:

What to expect:

- Street Fighter VI
- Resident Evil Village DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise DLC
- Megaman Network Legacy Collection
- Exoprimal

Don't count on it:

- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Ace Attorney
- Pragmata

You can add dragons dogma 2 to that don't count on it list.

Aggelos

I have no idea if this will be translated.

It's pre-recorded. There's English, Japanese and Chinese versions.
"23:00 to 23:50 JST – Tokyo Game Show 2022 Capcom Online Program – Get all the latest Capcom news in our pre-recorded stream as part of TGS Online!"

This is the English version of the stream.

And the Japanese stream, from Capcom's official JP youtube channel.

And the Chinese version of the stream, in case anyone's interested in that (maybe sb is learning Mandarin and wants to test their listening comprehension skills)

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Megaman X just flew over the screen.

Could mean something?

Probably not.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Remember Capcom saying something about wanting to bring back more old titles. Could be exciting.

Sub_Level

Third Person RE8 looks great. Mercenaries mode looks a lot more action packed similar to the classic Mercenaries. And Shadows of Rose could be interesting.

However I'm bummed no third person for Mercenaries.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I hope RE4 Remake gets PSVR2 full support. Not just some content like the announcement trailer stated.

Sub_Level

You know what? Expoprimal....looks ok. I did not like how it looked in prior showings but it might actually be ok. Will keep an eye out.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
You know what? Expoprimal....looks ok. I did not like how it looked in prior showings but it might actually be ok. Will keep an eye out.
Yeah same for me, looks better than before.

Sub_Level

Mega Man never looked appealing to me personally. The cell shaded PS1 games look cool though.

TintoConCasera

"Now, for the final title of today..."

broken heart GIF

Sub_Level

SFVI looks wicked. And looks like they're puttin real effort into the singleplayer content.

SSfox

Create character hope is not gonna be everywhere in every mode, this shit ruined Soul Calibur for me tbh.

I think for SFVI they just wanted to talk about the modes & graphics lol if we're realllllly lucky we'll get character reveal. I doubt we hear anything on DMCVI until after Dragons Dogma 2 is out.
Turns out I was partially right with SFVI, just because I don't think the game is far away (SFV has been out for years and Luke's arrival in SFV was mentioned as a glimpse into the next SF).

Top Bottom