• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Releases the final Trailer for Devil May Cry 5! (Warning: Don't watch if don't want spoilers)

WARNING! Spoilers ahead, though they may be very motivating… The world as we know it is falling apart and it's up to Nero, Dante and V to team up and face the ultimate challenge in #DMC5. Devil May Cry 5 launches worldwide on Xbox One, PS4 and PC on March 8th. www.devilmaycry5.com
Capcom's highly anticipated Devil May Cry 5 is only a mere week away from releasing, coming out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Friday the 8th of March.

The last entry in Capcom's hack and slash, action-adventure series was released 10 years ago, so it is only natural to see fans of the series — which some thought to be dead in the water — finally being excited for a new Devil May Cry title again.

As we draw closer to Devil May Cry 5's release date, Capcom has shared the final trailer for the game; a trailer, however, that Capcom themselves warn players about watching. The reason for this is because it contains some spoilers that may ruin the experience for players.

For those that have decided to watch the trailer, which Capcom warns of spoilers, it's a pretty nice trailer.I feel like they kind of had odd pacing, but they really made the game really shine to get you pumped up and hyped for Devil May Cry 5!

Who's buying the game day 1? Like and comment below!

(You can still participate in the thread even if you decided not to watch the new trailer.)​

Fbh

Damn, on any other moment this year this would have been a rare day 1 purchased for me.
But with a limited budget and Sekiro coming soon it will have to wait

kingwingin

Watched, not sure which part is a spoiler and ill probably forget what i watched by next week anyway.

Looks great tho! Have it preordered on my xbox and took the weekend off. Cant believe its been 11 years since 4

Last edited:
Did not expect that music in a DMC trailer.... Went full Square there.

Nice trailer though, except for demon dude talking, bleh..

If he's not unlockable for beating the game now people are going to be pisssssed.

Top Bottom