• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Release Schedule 2021-2024 leaked!? (Dragon Dogma Fans, GET ITT!!!)

Are the numbers for each quarter the projected sales for that quarter?

I don't really understand. If that is the case does this mean DD2 will launch in 2022?

kretos

Banned
Imagine cancelling Deep Down and make a sequel to one of the most boring games Capcom ever made (yes i'm talking about Dragon's Dogma)

T-Tan

Neo Member
Yeah, the source for this is what, exactly?

And which Ace Attorney game is 12?

It's a collection of the two Great Ace Attorney games that were not released in the west.

Phoenix Wright translation?

No way, chart is fake.

It was al leaked that they're planning to release them in English on Switch Ps4 and Steam in April, I think.

Also the picture in the OP seems to indicate that this is their forecast of sales from May 2020, so some things might change.

Lux R7

oh my god

tenor.gif

GrayChild

Gold Member
I genuinely feel bad for CAPCOM, as the whole situation must be terrible for them. Also, the spreadsheet ruined a lot of surprise announcements which sucks as well.

Still, it's good to know that RE will be an annual franchise at least until 2024. From 2015 onward the series has been in top form (even RE3make which was "just very good" rather than "amazing/GOTY contender").

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What doesn't look right is they are going to ship a shit load of games from Q4 2021 to Q4 2022. So basically 2 games per quarter over those 5 quarters??? 10 games?

Last edited:

T-Tan

Neo Member
Does that include edgeworth investigations 2? or just the 3ds entries that remain untranslated?

First they plan to release Great Ace Attorney Collection, after that the devs doing the ports are going to help make AA7 which is in pre-production. Along the way the are considering porting AA 4-6.

The slides were google translated, you can see some below.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
First they plan to release Great Ace Attorney Collection, after that the devs doing the ports are going to help make AA7 which is in pre-production. Along the way the are considering porting AA 4-6.

The slides were google translated, you can see some below.

I thought that was it for Phoenix in the west.

I like this news.

Thank you.

T-Tan

Neo Member
I thought that was it for Phoenix in the west.

I like this news.

Thank you.

There are more translated slides scattered across the web.
Em-QgHJXEAIZUAN

AA7 seems to be planned to release in the third quarter of next year. And since in October next year is this series 20th anniversary, I think that's when they're planning to release it. They're looking into other partnerships to put the anime on Amazon and Netflix, and some other things, so it seems it's not over for AA. Who knows, maybe Phoenix will be in Smash.

paypay88

Banned
Smh capcom already having release dates for SF6 editions when SF5 launched barebones and took 2-3 years to get actual content.
They will never learn and NRS will always slap them if they continue like this.
Their goals for SF6 is 3M is total joke for a e-sports/gaas/whatever game.

Considering MK games sell 5-6 million on launch week,SF with proper budget&accessibile gameplay like MH W could do 6-7 million easily.

brap

Banned

yurinka

Their goals for SF6 is 3M is total joke for a e-sports/gaas/whatever game.

Considering MK games sell 5-6 million on launch week,SF with proper budget&accessibile gameplay like MH W could do 6-7 million easily.
MK don't sell 5-6M on launch week. 3M for a release in 5 platforms is realistic.

Last edited:

Ian Henry

I'm surprised no one's talking about the Final Fight remake coming in 2024. Probably a little far off. However, I hope it's a reinvention instead of a remaster. Don't make it Streetwise but give it some of that old school vibe. RE Engine would be glorious🔥🔥💯.

yurinka

Seems there is a 2nd slide, but sounds fake specially RE3R for Switch supposed to be released Jan-March 2020:
Monster Hunter NS G Q4 FY2022
"SHIELD G" Q4 FY2022
Monster Hunter 6 Q2 FY2023
Resident Evil Apocalypse Q3 FY2023
Captain Commando Q4 FY2023
Super Street Fighter 6 Q4 FY2023 (Jan-Mar 2024)
Untitled New IP Q1 FY2024
Final Fight Remake Q2 FY2024
Power Stone Remake Q3 FY2024
Untitled New IP Q4 FY2024
Ultra Street Fighter 6 Q4 FY2024 (Jan-Mar 2025)
Resident Evil Hunk Q4 FY2024
Resident Evil 8 Q4 2020 (Jan-Mar 2021)
Resident Evil 3 Remake Switch Q4 FY2019 (Jan-Mar 2020)????
Munster Hunter Rise Q4 2020 (Jan-Mar 2021)

Capcom-leak.png

It includes many weird Resident Evil names and classic IPs revived. Sound like a fan wish list. But hey, let's hope it's real.

P.S.: The image in the OP seems to be down, here's a mirror image:
EnNjJMhXUAQna7y

Last edited:
Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro must have given the confidence to work on New Onimusha and break the stereotype samurai games don't sell or not successful.

Yes this industry pretty much looks to the biggest titles and video game developers to see what works before it makes its steps to make lower quality rip offs of big selling titles.

Arachnid

Seems there is a 2nd slide, but sounds fake specially RE3R for Switch supposed to be released Jan-March 2020:
Monster Hunter NS G Q4 FY2022
"SHIELD G" Q4 FY2022
Monster Hunter 6 Q2 FY2023
Resident Evil Apocalypse Q3 FY2023
Captain Commando Q4 FY2023
Super Street Fighter 6 Q4 FY2023 (Jan-Mar 2024)
Untitled New IP Q1 FY2024
Final Fight Remake Q2 FY2024
Power Stone Remake Q3 FY2024
Untitled New IP Q4 FY2024
Ultra Street Fighter 6 Q4 FY2024 (Jan-Mar 2025)
Resident Evil Hunk Q4 FY2024
Resident Evil 8 Q4 2020 (Jan-Mar 2021)
Resident Evil 3 Remake Switch Q4 FY2019 (Jan-Mar 2020)????
Munster Hunter Rise Q4 2020 (Jan-Mar 2021)

Capcom-leak.png

It includes many weird Resident Evil names and classic IPs revived. Sound like a fan wish list. But hey, let's hope it's real.

P.S.: The image in the OP seems to be down, here's a mirror image:
EnNjJMhXUAQna7y
Resident Evil: Hunk? As if Outbreak wasn't enough. Pack it up boys. It's definitely fake.

Also, good to have you back MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima

Last edited:

ksdixon

RE outbreak
Dragon's dogma
Onimusha

How can anyone believe this? This looks like someone's dream list.

Whilst I agree... Isn't this proven information from the ransomware hack?

It's missing Dino Crisis 1/2 Remake or new game, though, for my own personal dream list.

SkylineRKR

Probably fake but Onimusha makes sense considering the success of Tsushima, Nioh and Sekiro.

DD was great but not really challenging, its like the original game was some sort of tutorial. Bitterblack is much tougher.

Last edited:
Top Bottom