• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Release Schedule 2021-2024 leaked!? (Dragon Dogma Fans, GET ITT!!!)

sNpkJWu.png

fallingdove

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima I wish this were real. Sadly I think this is just another desperate attempt for DD fans to hold on to a glimmer of hope. Wasn't there a rumor a few months back that the game was going to be rebranded, utilize the most sophisticated character creation tech, offer 4 player online co-op (every player taking their pawns with them into the session), use the RE engine, and feature a ground breaking new combat system? I think it was also supposed to have been blessed by god.

Even though I absolutely love Dragon's Dogma and have platinumed multiple times - after the terrible Netflix anime, I am inclined to leave that wonderful game in the past where it belongs.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I have never even played Dragon's Dogma? Worth it brother? MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima
It's not for everybody, but if you like games with sense of adventure and a combat that's a mix of DMC and Souls games (with some Monster Hunter vibes for bosses) then yeah, go play it now.

The game is easy until the end, and the DLC (which I recommended going on new game +) can be hard as balls.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
An EASY souls game?

t5cf6pbbh3541.jpg
Well, playing with the fighter (sword + shield) felt almost souls like, but each class have a lot of skills, like shield bashing, attacking aerial enemies, etc. The magic is spectacular too, probably the most powerfull feel in any game ever.

I recommend you to try it. The prologue is no longer than 20 minutes and does a great job of showing you the game.

DonJorginho

Banned
Well, playing with the fighter (sword + shield) felt almost souls like, but each class have a lot of skills, like shield bashing, attacking aerial enemies, etc. The magic is spectacular too, probably the most powerfull feel in any game ever.

I recommend you to try it. The prologue is no longer than 20 minutes and does a great job of showing you the game.
Thank you for your insight brother it means a lot, I will definitely check this out!

Astral Dog

Well... no surprise, it was hinted by Itsuno himself awhile ago after DMC5 he would like to make DD2 (and almost did but it was time for DMC)

Fbh

Dragon Dogma would be great.

Hopefully it doesn't use their ugly RE engine (or at least with some next gen overhaul)

Dabaus

Banned
Didnt Osiris Black or whatever his name was say there would be a dragons dogma 2? He also implied that if you like capcom and konami games youd have to pick a side or something to that effect. Silent Hill reboot rumors and what not. Yall need to put some respect on osiris black name.

teezzy

Banned
Dragon's Dogma 2 and Onimusha part VIII: Samanosuke Akechi Takes Manhattan better get a PC release, or I'm gonna scream

Elias

Yikes, those ransomware hackers meant business. Dragon's Dogma, Onimusha, and Resident Evil 4 Remake seem like good stuff though. Street Fighter 6, too.

Elias

Also, the ransomware attack on Capcom is pretty well known news... why are people calling every single leak that comes about fake, when we know they are being leaked because Capcom didn't pay up?

Jeeves

Also, the ransomware attack on Capcom is pretty well known news... why are people calling every single leak that comes about fake, when we know they are being leaked because Capcom didn't pay up?
I personally just learned of this ransomware attack. But do we know that this spreadsheet came from that leak and this isn't just a fake image taking advantage of the news? Seems pretty foolish to just assume it's true.

MiguelItUp

Onimusha is good. Everything else is boring and safe. More RE games. Again.
Yeah, that's my biggest issue with a lot of AAA these days. Well, for awhile now honestly. It's all generally very safe stuff. Projects that will be mediocre worse come to worse. Surely due to the cost of development as it's so incredibly expensive, so I'm sure they're concerned about taking risks. I'm really hoping there's a day where we can see more creativity and unique ideas in the AAA realm.

Bridges

yooooooooooo

I really want to believe, DD2 would be amazing (especially if they add co-op), but I notice there is no Pragmata on here? Kinda strange. Either the list is incomplete for some reason I don't understand or whoever made it forgot that Capcom had unreleased announced games and didn't include them. No RE8 up there either, I'm pretty ignorant about this sorta thing but would it make sense for this to only comprise of unannounced games?

acm2000

dont see why this wouldnt be real, just like all the other stuff from the big hack theyve suffered, trickle release the stuff in the hope Capcom pay up to stop the info dumping.

Top Bottom