• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom leak Archive 7&8 preview (RE8 Spoilers, RE 4 Remake Assets and more)

cormack12

Gold Member
l3hPkf.jpg

cVaImz.jpg

Cutscene list from Village
>Cutscene list

Recollection with MiaSecondary
Cars collide, Elena and 2F Secondary
Heading to Elena and the Attic_Secondary
Miranda killing Urien_secondary
Mrs. Dmitresk's Threat_Secondary
Mrs. Mutation in the Tower_Secondary
Resolve the misunderstanding with ChrisSecondary
Resolve the misunderstanding with Chris (second half)
Miranda appears and Ethan dies secondary
Chris edition start_secondary
Giant Kadu Bomb Installation_Secondary
Giant Kadu Bomb Installation_Director Check
Mia rescue_secondary
Confronting MirandaSecondary
Defeat Miranda Entrust Rose to self-destruct secondary
Chris and Mia _ Secondary to escape with a helicopter

IP
  • MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
  • DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
  • SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
  • RESIDENT EVIL OUTRAGE (Q4 FY21) - Revelations 3?
  • REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
  • "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
  • "Indies 2 port" (Q2 FY22)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (Q2 FY22)
  • STREET FIGHTER 6 (Q3 FY22)
  • ROCKMAN MATCH (Q3 FY22)
  • RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE (Q4 FY22)
  • ONIMUSHA NEW WORK (Q4 FY22)
  • MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
  • SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
  • Monster Hunter 6 (Q2 FY23)
  • BIOHAZARD APOCALYPSE (Q3 FY23)
  • CAPTAIN COMMANDO (Q4 FY23)
  • SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
  • NEW C (Q1 FY24)
  • FINAL FIGHT REMAKE (Q2 FY24)
  • POWER STONE REMAKE (Q3 FY24)
  • NEW B (Q4 FY24)
  • Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
  • Resident Evil Hunk (Q4 FY24)

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
MH NS G likely means Monster Hunter Rise is getting the typical ‘G’ enhanced version with more monsters and such down the line.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Power stone remake? As well as a new Dragons Dogma and Onimusha? There truly is a God.

In regards to SF6, I'm really hoping for something new and fresh. 1 on 1, 2.5D fighters are stale.

My hope for SF6

Make it fully 3D,

Add an over the shoulder camera

Add a fully destructible environment. I want buildings to collapse, cars to be flung into buildings, real world fires etc.

Add weapons. Not guns (that would destroy the spirit of SF), but melee weapons like swords, clubs, bats and morning stars etc.

Make multiplayer more exciting. Not something silly like a BR mode, but at least a 10 on 10 mode in a huge open environment.

About time SF was dragged into the 21st century.

Thanks for letting me know to skip SF6 until 2024.

Also was hoping for RE: Code Veronica Remake before 4, but it seems it's not even in the planning stages within the next 5 years. :messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Power stone remake? As well as a new Dragons Dogma and Onimusha? There truly is a God.

In regards to SF6, I'm really hoping for something new and fresh. 1 on 1, 2.5D fighters are stale.

My hope for SF6

Make it fully 3D,

Add a fully destructible environment. I want buildings to collapse, cars to be flung into buildings, real world fires etc.

Add weapons. Not guns (that would destroy the spirit of SF), but melee weapons like swords, clubs, bats and morning stars etc.

Make multiplayer more exciting. Not something silly like a BR mode, but at least a 10 on 10 mode in a huge open environment.

It will never happen in a mainline game, do not hope for it.

What you're describing could be a revived version of Final Fight Revenge.

justAjohn

Is there something like a leak factchecking? Because teasing something like Dragon´s Dogma 2 and then being false deserves a special kind of ballkicking.

Aggelos

Guys the fact that tons of RE games are in the pipeline is nothing to be surprised at - it's Capcom's best selling series after all. Capcom is gonna follow the money wherever it takes them
So they're gonna keep churning RE games out, one after another, for the rest of our lives...

"Resident Evil is Capcom's best-selling video game franchise, with over 105 million units sold worldwide as of September 2020."

Last edited:

xiskza

I'm surprised they're giving Final Fight another go, that series has been completely swallowed up by SF. I'd think they'd have a better shot at resurrecting Darkstalkers

Reizo Ryuu

Captain commando and power stone lmao; more and more this shit is looking like someone just sprinkled in some giant ass pipedreams to get ppl tripping.

MiguelItUp

Looked it up, I have played this, just not much.
Yeah, it's odd to me because they haven't really done a whole lot with the character. So not sure what kind of game they'd wanna do if true. Not like it had some gigantic following.

I just remember playing it in the arcades when I was in my early teens and thinking it was cool that enemies could split in half lol.

SinDelta

Dragon's Dogma 2
Monster Hunter Rise PC
Monster Hunter Story 2 for PC
Resident Evil 4 Remake

Very nice.

No mention of Dino Crisis for at least next 5 years?

Not so nice. It sounds like a classic series that could really have used a remake ala Resident Evil Remake and 2.

Last edited:

peronmls

Heck, I'd believe the Onimusha leak with all of these feudal Japan games coming out now. It's a perfect time for the series to come back but it doesnt even show the other HD remasters of 2,3 or 4. Something doesn't add up.

Last edited:

My hope for SF6

Make it fully 3D,

Jesus Christ....

SegaShack

No way are they making a new Powerstone or Captain Commando, this is as fake as the poster on here who claimed years ago Nintendo was going to announce Star Tropics 3.

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
I would totally be on board with a Resident Evil 4 Remake if true. Up there with my favourite games for sure, I have a lot of fond memories of playing it on the PS2. Seeing how well Capcom did with Resident Evil 2 Remake, I'd love to see them have a go at RE4. It seems very possible as well, considering the next main Resident Evil is set in a Village. Means they can obviously reuse some things.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Everything aside from the RE info is good. Redundant ass series. Laughed at them planning SF VI and then having SSF VI also planned.

Bwesh

I don't see what's wrong with not paying the ransom. The leaked list is pretty hype if real, especially the Megaman fighting game.

EDMIX

No more Onimusha remasters? I never played past Warlords in the ps2, they should remaster the whole saga!

One of the biggest reasons I still keep the OG PS3 out next to my PS4 lol Every gen I think I play the whole Onimusha series at least once. Still shocked we never got a remaster, collection etc. Its not as if the series sold shit, they moved millions.

No collections of Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7 etc. Yet like 25 remasters of RE4 lol

peronmls peronmls I think it was going to come out regardless. Look at DMC and Monster Hunter, its clear Capcom had a plan to slowly release more of their older established IPs, I don't think those other titles had much of an effect as looking at even the timing, that game likely has been in development for some time.

Last edited:

LDS

Banned
power stone... :messenger_dizzy:

One of the biggest reasons I still keep the OG PS3 out next to my PS4 lol Every gen I think I play the whole Onimusha series at least once. Still shocked we never got a remaster, collection etc. Its not as if the series sold shit, they moved millions.

No collections of Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7 etc. Yet like 25 remasters of RE4 lol

peronmls peronmls I think it was going to come out regardless. Look at DMC and Monster Hunter, its clear Capcom had a plan to slowly release more of their older established IPs, I don't think those other titles had much of an effect as looking at even the timing, that game likely has been in development for some time.

Yeah, when they revealed the PS5 can play PS4 games, the logo had room for PS1 2 and 3 under it. Was really hoping they would confirm PS1 2 and 3 BC coming at a later date so I can put my PS3 up for good.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
If you check that link Ragnar Leaks you see a bunch of confidential information. I couldn’t scroll through that stuff. These hackers must not want to work for a living if this is all they do. You start seeing ID cards and bank statements and you wonder if it’s even legal to see this stuff. Screw the leaks. I am going to buy RE Village regardless.

EDMIX

If you check that link Ragnar Leaks you see a bunch of confidential information. I couldn’t scroll through that stuff. These hackers must not want to work for a living if this is all they do. You start seeing ID cards and bank statements and you wonder if it’s even legal to see this stuff. Screw the leaks. I am going to buy RE Village regardless.

Facts. That was always going to be a day 1 for me regardless.

Reizo Ryuu

Just an idea to breathe more life into a series. I doubt we'll be lucky enough to ever see such a brave gamble. Oh well.
No thanks, that's an entirely different kind of game.
It also already exists, it's called Anarchy Reigns.

Top Bottom