• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Arcade Stadium 1-3, G'n'G Resurrection, Dragon Quest Builders 2 coming to XBox consoles.

Naked Lunch

Didnt see a thread - so thought id make one.

Pleasantly surprised by these announcements.
Looks like Japanese support is slowly creeping back to Xbox consoles which is a welcome sight.
Starting last year with all the FFs, DQXI - 2021's releases of Octopath Traveler and Nier - and now these announcements.

I dont have a switch yet (waiting to see about the pro version), but the Progear/Gigawing/19xx combo in Capcom Stadium 3 almost sold me on the console when the collection released a few months back.

Im hoping these Japanese game releases are a trend that continues on xbox.
Fingers crossed that the M2 shottriggers somehow make their way back to xbox. I need Esp ra de on xbox.

nerdface

Banned
You guys are in for a treat with GnG! Don't bitch out though. If you don't play the game on Legend, you're not playing the same game.

I say that, but I had only beaten the first three levels on legend (including no-death on level1) before MH:R came out. I really need to sack up and finish the game... at least the first run through.
RDsPJDc.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like Japanese support is slowly creeping back to Xbox consoles which is a welcome sight.
Starting last year with all the FFs, DQXI - 2021's releases of Octopath Traveler and Nier - and now these announcements.

I dont have a switch yet (waiting to see about the pro version), but the Progear/Gigawing/19xx combo in Capcom Stadium 3 almost sold me on the console when the collection released a few months back.

Fingers crossed that the M2 shottriggers somehow make their way back to xbox. I need Esp ra de on xbox.

Lets see how long this stays open, the dq builders 2 thread got locked yesterday since there was a mention of *gaaaasp* it coming to gp day 1.

Cool to see Square porting games over to xbox

I didnt even know that a new Ghosts n goblins game was released

Last edited:

Neff

If they fix all the bullshit from Arcade Stadium on Switch, it's definitely worth buying for retro fans.

If not, stay away.

MadPanda

Banned
What's the appeal of dragon quest builders? Can someone explain to me? I saw a trailer and it lokked like minecraft with DQ characters?

nerdface

Banned
What's the appeal of dragon quest builders? Can someone explain to me? I saw a trailer and it lokked like minecraft with DQ characters?

I played the first one. It got a little formulaic, but it was still a fun timesink. It's sort of like DQ meets Minecraft Meets tower defense.

Animagic

Banned

GnG Resurrection is really great. What a game!
So glad it’s going to be published everywhere.

Last edited:
Pretty much what nerdface nerdface said, imagine minecraft with quests and tower defence, its really relaxing to just lay down and play for 30 minuttes, at least the first DQ Builders was, had it for ps4 and switch.

I'm actually most excited for the GnG Resurrection game out of these three. I'm not super into minecraft type games or tower defense games so DQ builders doesn't do it for me. What's actually wrong with the arcade stadium games?

Top Bottom