• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canned Corned Beef, cheddar cheese, and crackers. Heaven or Hell?

Do you like this combination?

• Total voters

Batiman

Banned
I would never touch canned corned beef in my life. Disgusting. I’m down for crackers and cheese though

Artoris

Gold Member
Never had canned corned beef actually.

Where would I even find that in the store B Blade2.0 ?

lachesis

I have no issues with canned beef, like I have no issues with canned tuna fish.
I just avoid canned food in general and opt for fresh stuff... but when push comes to shove, canned food is great.
SPAM really is one of my favorite canned food that it's a pantry staple in my house.

As per corned beef - straight out of the can is edible, but I much prefer Corned Beef Hash with eggs.
OP's corned beef + cheddar + water cracker is pretty enjoyable. I like to drop a bit of mustard on top though.

Last edited:

Blade2.0

I have no issues with canned beef, like I have no issues with canned tuna fish.
I just avoid canned food in general and opt for fresh stuff... but when push comes to shove, canned food is great.
SPAM really is one of my favorite canned food that it's a pantry staple in my house.

As per corned beef - straight out of the can is edible, but I much prefer Corned Beef Hash with eggs.
OP's corned beef + cheddar + water cracker is pretty enjoyable. I like to drop a bit of mustard on top though.
Spicy brown mustard 💕

Top Bottom