• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals, Discussion, and Nintendo Item Stock Watch 10

will pm you when the pm time limit is gone

Hey guys,

Thread is up on the Re--setera. You can register right now if you don't have a code, you can even use a free email.

this will change later tonight to requiring a paid email, so I'd recommend registering now even if you're on the fence.

bump for new page

Nephrahim

I am at a loss for how I would go about finding "The new place" considering google is turning up no leads, and obviously you can't post it here.

Wurdfurd

Can someone please PM me with some info on the new forum, i live in the canadian deal threads and i dont wanna miss out. even if i can get in the discord.

DJ_Lae

I'd take a PM too, the site doesn't seem to be allowing registrations at the moment.

Anyone hearing of planned SNES restocked at Canadian retailers in the near future?

Haven't heard much. I did ask earlier today at London Drugs (as that's where I got mine on launch day and was trying to score one for my cousin) and the manager there didn't know when they'd see some.

Granted, they're a much smaller retailer than Walmart/Best Buy.

SirKhalid

There is no invite code anymore. It was open earlier for everyone. Right now it's closed, it's because there was an influx of new users.

fin

So ResetERA says that it sent a confirmation email, but that was like 6 hours ago and haven't received anything. Does the confirmation email mean I'm in que, waiting to get approved? Or is something wrong?

Edit: Derp, it was sent to my spam folder. At least I had the computer plugged in.

okita

So ResetERA says that it sent a confirmation email, but that was like 6 hours ago and haven't received anything. Does the confirmation email mean I'm in que, waiting to get approved? Or is something wrong?

Had the same problem , had to use another email to receive the email to confirm the account. I know some people using yahoo had problem, try change the email on options and resend the email of confirmation, this happen automatically if you try to change the email, it will sent a new email to the your new chosen email. But i did it before they lock the sign up ...

Sapiens

Okay, let’s side step the rigatoni era talk for a second.

Amazon just emailed me saying that my MARIO odyssey preorder from January should be shipping by nov 1?!

Really?

So I have to go buy this at BallFart tomorrow and then return my amazon copy when it finally gets here?

Boo amazon.

jaybe00

Neo Member
I know a switch deal is unlikely but any PS4 deals or bundles coming up? Maybe something for Balck Friday?

I'm hoping for a good PS4 Black Friday Bunduru too. The one I'm watching for most is SDM which did a hot deal the week before Black Friday (hot if an SDM gift card and optimum points are useful to you). It seems like Sept and Oct have been relatively dry. The CODWW2 camo design looks hideous to me though. Hopefully they do a Horizon or Uncharted 4+LL bundle.

Is everyone in Canada jumping ship? GAF works exactly the same as it did before. You all going to stop eating meat because it's unethical? Stop buying iPhones and cheap clothes because undesirable labour conditions?

This thread has been great to me and I will continue to use it.

Walmart Mario though, what's the odds it gets here Day 1? Haven't been charged yet. :(

I'll be where ever they let me in and there is activity.

It's not like the Shareholders of the company I worked for aren't a bunch unethical assholes themselves & yet I work here.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
So you can't sign up for the new site yet?

I'm in the sign up page, but it asks for an answer to a question that I can't find? Code?

Cru Jones

Walmart still hasn’t shipped my $50 MARIO. I might buy at lunch tomorrow and just return the one they send in he mail next week. Anyone else doing this?

quo

I tried signing up as well but don't have the secret code. Can someone PM it to me please?

I also picked up Mario Rabbids for $49.99 on Amazon.ca as their deal of the day. Looking forward to playing!

Cru Jones

I tried signing up as well but don't have the secret code. Can someone PM it to me please?

I also picked up Mario Rabbids for $49.99 on Amazon.ca as their deal of the day. Looking forward to playing!

I’m happy to see that they’re doing price drops on this. I was worried it would be treated like a Nintendo game and I wouldn’t be able to pick it up cheaper during a lull.

Aonuma

So this is where we ask our fellow Canadians for a Resetera invite code? :D

j/k -- so Switches are in stock everywhere now but I'm assuming that hasn't happened with the SNES Classic yet, eh? Most places I visit "just sold out".

Ricck

How do you register on the new forum? I can't find where to sign up anywhere. Is is disabled at the moment?

shinobi602‏ @shinobi602 2m2 minutes ago
More
For ResetEra, we’re still working on transitioning Discord communities to the site. Open registration to come soon after, sorry for delays🙏🏻

for now it seems it's just for communities.

Top Bottom